Why do celebrities have the worst tattoos?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by la Principessa, Nov 15, 2019.

1. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Not all of them, but a lot of them have tiny, shitty tattoos. Why? They have all the money in the world and they can't get a good tattoo artist to do a nice piece on them? And the amount of celebrities that have horribly done incorrect foreign words on them is insane. They couldn't find someone to translate it? If I were filthy rich like them, I would get an amazing sleeve or something.

2. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Yeah, the tiny barbecue grill thing. Lol what an idiot. I'm sorry, but there's no excuse for that shit. Can you imagine a Japanese person with an English tattoo saying "desk lamp"? It doesn't happen lol

Also, why are people obsessed with getting tattoos in languages they don't speak, from cultures they aren't a part of and know nothing about?

3. She should of done more research before getting a tattoo of another language put on her skin.

You don't have to be a part of a particular culture to admire something about it.

4. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What better way to increase celebrity than to have people talking (or posting on a website) about your tattoos?

Bad art and bad spelling attract far more attention than thoughtful and well-executed ones do.

Many tattoos are simply a cry for attention. It often works.

5. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

6. swan616

swan616 Members

I have heaps of tats,I always ask people why they haven't or if they want one ..heaps say they haven't a good enough idea yet!!!... people spin out ,it's a big move-you got it for life,I just got'm