Why do all these health problems happen too me

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Jennifer19, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I’m trying too understand why I have shit luck with my health I finally got my medical marijuana card my mom was supportive I was able too smoke not hide it I was off anxiety meds for a year I lost over 23 pounds working out everyday yes I struggled with being out of breath but I gutted threw it everyday now iv put on the weight I lost can’t smoke anymore let my card expire didn’t see the point In renewing it now I start walking after years not being able too since I got on oxygen then my foot is fucked up have too wear a boot for like 4 weeks it hurts my leg so bad I’m trying too understand it was it something I did wrong? and that’s why I have these major heath problems with my lungs I don’t get it yeah I know now smoking pot was terrible for me with how bad my lungs are but doesn’t mean I don’t miss staying up all night smoking outside looking at the stars shit like that it sucks having too wear a bipap vent machine at night cause I retain o2 at night

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You didn't do anything to "deserve" bad health, Jen.

It's just a classic example of "Shit Happens".

I'm sorry.

Do your best to focus on what you can still do - You can see, you can hear, you can communicate.

Feel better.

scratcho and Jennifer19 like this.
  3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I fell down a flight of stairs at three and was in a coma for a week, waking up with brain damage that almost killed me during puberty. In high school, I met a girl who was born with no arms and legs, just flipper hands and feet attached to her shoulders and hips, a Thalidomide baby. She eventually got married, had kids, and had her own public television show the last time I heard about her. Don't ask why, decide for yourself.

MeAgain and Jennifer19 like this.
  4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Thanks for the words and thoughts it’s been so bad since iv been on oxygen if I wasn’t on oxygen things would be fine but that’s not the case

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

That’s awful I don’t know why things happen 35 years old chronic respiratory failure collapse lungs that will not heal crap up my nose 24/7 fear of not being able too breath having portable contractors like over 2 grand that are suppose too be brand new can’t trust going out and fear they will quit working like the last 4 iv had possible 5th one not working no one believes me when I say there is something wrong they make me out too be the crazy one I know there is something not right about this uint

6. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

My seizures happened 10 minutes after I fell asleep, and I was a horrible insomniac for 30 years, unable to trust my own mind, memories, and body. I can't watch commercial television, because I cry everytime they show something as stupid as a puppy in a commercial. My brain farts were nonstop for the first twenty years, and I had no way to integrate everything, and was abused as a child. Brain damage and chronic PTSD are the worst possible diagnosis, but nobody would even acknowledge that I had brain damage, because they had no way to treat it. Either you were obviously a vegetable or whatever, or they had no way to treat you. The Pentagon and NFL then hid the medical evidence for brain damage for decades.

Sometimes, its helpful to get angry, because the alternatives truly suck!

7. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Maybe God hates you :'(

8. johny rryan

johny rryan Members

It happens to all, once in their lifetime to understand the mistakes. We people beg to God to keep us safe from the health problems.

9. virginiaboy

virginiaboy Member

I have 2 chronic diseases, lungs and joints, yet am an RN Genetics has a lot to do with it, and has nothing to do with God. How we cope with it has a lot to do with being miserable, or happy in managing what can be managed. And thanking God for giving us the knowledge of what we can do to keep things managed. I understand you get lost when the condition flares, happened to me also, but I have a better idea of what I need to do to et things back to control I wish you all the best

10. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

My Mum had a nasty car accident when she 37. She spent several months in hospital. Members of her congregation rallied around her sender letters and baskets of fruit. Each Sunday they would pray for her good recovery. So far she has lived to 91. Years later my Dad told me she came out of her accident with a different outlook on life. Apparently this is quite common for people who have spent a long time in hospital.
    So maybe it is time you made some re-evaluations of your life.I have found atoning for bad things I have done in my life brings good karma. I do this by writing letters but not posting them.I have also had to re-evaluate my diet. It turns out the low fat low salt dogma is all wrong.
    You might like to watch the BBC TV series The Singing Detective about a man with a debilitating skin disease for whom doctors have tried all sorts of interventions. It is only with counselling, messages in dreams and atonement that he is cured.
    The Singing Detective (TV Mini-Series 1986– ) - IMDb

11. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

My Tonya had a portable concentrator and then last summer a home one. What don't yours do?

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

It quits making oxygen my portables units I get from Lyncare

13. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Is the screen plugged?
    Does it get hot?
    it takes a special screwdriver to take those things apart too.they do need to be cleaned and serviced periodically but the manufacturer made sure that you couldn't do that yourself.

Hers lasted about three years. But towards the end it did seem to slow down.
    The batteries wouldn't hold a charge very well anymore is why she stopped using that one.

14. Lego Batman

Lego Batman Scissors paper rocks

God gives his strongest soldiers the hardest of tasks