Why did I see a gay dream though I am heterosexual?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Anonymous2207, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Anonymous2207

Anonymous2207 Members

So I am a heterosexual male and I was in relationship with a girl for quite sometime but had a nasty breakup last year. So a few days back I had this gay dream. I would like to explain the dream a little. As far as I remember it started with me getting dressed up as a girl by 2 girls who appeared to be my friends. And after they were done they were joking around and I don't remember exactly what happened after that but then I was sucking on a guy's cock. He came in my mouth and the girls were cheering on while I was blowing him. And then one of the girls said now the real challenge or something like that and took out a strapon and I woke up. I felt really strange and weird as I have never had such a thought when I am awake or even in my dream before. I remember only once I had crossdressed by a friend of mine as I had lost a bet but it was a close door thing. And I was just wearing clothes not make up and stuff but I vividly remember that in this dream I was completely dolled up with a wig and even wearing lingerie. And I didn't have such a dream then..this incident was 3 years back. So I don't know how to explain this so it would be nice if you guys can help. Is this normal? What should I make of it? I am sorry for the long post

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I would have said didnt actually sound all that gay until you said it was a dream from 3 years ago.....and you are still obsessing about it enough to start this thread

Irminsul likes this.
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

psssst!

4. Anonymous2207

Anonymous2207 Members

The dream wasn't 3 years age...

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

Here is a picture o Kurt Cobain crossdressing. / cding can change the hormone response in the brain -much like drugs that get ya high- If you dont have time for drug effects, crossdressing is a way to get high without drugs.. Oxytocin enhances brain reward system responses in men. Maybe getting pegged and choking on a stick by a couple of chicks is appealing to you. Dreams are just that my ladyboy friend. ;) Dreams.. [​IMG]

magickman likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Dreams can come true blah blah blah blah something you I I know you got to have em you know you got to be stro0oo0ng