Why Cuba now?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by nimh, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i dont get it

there's a maelstrom going on in iraq and now the USA wants to aid the anti-castro movement in cuba?

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

WOooooooooah. Really? I must find out more about this...

Seriously, Bush NEEDS to be stopped.
    if he gets re-elected, im going to cry... than im going to run out in the streets screaming
    =p

3. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i dont think it's going to matter if it's bush in power. the same shit's still gonna happen regardless of who wins the next election.

i think this cuba thing must have something to do with ftaa. i just dont get the timing.

4. Mui

Mui Senior Member

it has to be about imposing capitalism... its the only reason

5. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

maybe cus Hati was too easy and quick. why cant there be someone like bush in another country, and take our leader away.

6. Mui

Mui Senior Member

if there was another bush in another country... we'd probably be at war with them now

7. oOOaliceOOo

oOOaliceOOo Member

Bush is a complete idiot. Man, this asswipe needs to be stopped. I'm getting to wonder if he actually WANTS the downfall of America. All of his actions sends this message. WWIII???

8. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

The rats are just plundering the planet and even their own societies before leaving our sinking global ship to the rest of us to sort out or go under.

9. TheFly

TheFly Member

Cuba has been an embaressment to the USA for ages... a communist society right on the doorstep of the home of the sweeping capatalist empire... Castro has outlasted exactly how many presidents?... how many plots have been devised by the CIA to destroy Castro?... yet he lives on and Cuba continues without giving into the bullying tactics of economic sanctions and threats of military action...

I think some respect is due...

Fly...

10. oOOaliceOOo

oOOaliceOOo Member

I totally agree FLY.....

11. Changeyourlatitude

Changeyourlatitude Banned

Move there and enjoy communism. It's a very nice climate that many French tourist frequent.

Changeyourlatitude

12. Changeyourlatitude

Changeyourlatitude Banned

Like, make a statement! I like Cuba’s communist government better than the tyrant American government. Protest now! Let us be boat people now! That will show the tyrant American government we are really pissed off!

Changeyourlatitude

13. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

This is just a cynical move to shore up Bush's chances in Florida.

Miami and Dade county have a large population of right-wing Cuban exiles who absolutely DETEST Castro. They also make a LOT of noise domestically. Bush is just pandering to this community to help himself and his brother Jeb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.