Why can't i cum????

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Naughtynewbie, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Naughtynewbie

Naughtynewbie Guest

Hello I'm new to the site. I have a small problem and wanted a few opinions. Me and my wife decided to do a marriage counseling program called 99 nights. Pretty much u have sex every night for 99 nights. We were at a down side with our relationship and a very normal black and white mild sex life of once a week. After this we were so close and in love it was amazing. Out love life is now very very kinky. We play with a dresser full of toys and a closet of outfits. We engage in one of our fantasies every night. We are goin on month 4 of sex 1 to 2 times a day sometimes up to 4 times a day. She goes multiple times each session. But after about three weeks into this I started having problems going. I masterbated every so often when we rarely had sex but since we started the 99 nights I haven't once. I use to go in 2 mins. Now it takes 1-2 hours each time. We have been doing prostate play and my biggest turn on is lingerie and she wears it every night. It feels amazing but I just can't go. We try every position in the world. We are into light bondage and the sex swings but still I take forever. Even during oral I can't go. But every once and a while I will go quick. But other the. The rare occasion it's hard for me. If we hold off for 2-3 days I could prolly go quickly but that so t happen. I hear about thousands of guys that have sex every day and don't have this problem. Any ideas?