Why Blondes?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bohemianchild, Aug 26, 2005.

1. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

lately i've been very attracted to girls with long blonde hair, but i know it's not the hair...

my hair color is quite boring, and i kinda want to dye it, but probably a darker brown, that tends to look best on me.

2. lustrous black hair...oooh....

although most people who die hair black it becomes flat (colour wise) and stringy, that is not at all happy

less people with real honest black hair then there are with honest blonde hair

3. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

it's one of Hitler's lesser-known legacies... Imparting the "blonde is beautiful" message was one of the great success of Goebbels' propaganda :p

4. sundew

sundew Member

I doubt it's a legacy of Hitler's regime for the western-world at large...
    I'm sure it did happen for that generation and those involved but these days it's just something that is produced via movies, tv, hair-colour ads etc.. I think. Blondes are also perceived sometimes as being more innocent and young etc.. which appeals to the childish macho egos of many men.

If it is fall-out from Hitler's propaganda, what are the links in the chain so to speak, leading up to the current day?

5. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

yes... ohhh tigerlily, me too... there was a bartender at club Europa in Dallas... loooong blonde hair, beautiful olive skin... I always gave her a good tip :p

i would fantasize about taking her home with me :p

just a fantasy, though.

6. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

haha... I was just kidding. Notice the ":p" next to my post.