Why Blondes?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bohemianchild, Aug 26, 2005.

1. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

Generally I find brunettes more attractive (although there is something very enticing about red hair). I love long (really long) natural brunette curls (which is what I used to have before I chopped off my all my hair *sobs in overwhelming regret*). Not that I don't like blondes, its just generally what I like.

2. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

Hair colour has got to be one of the least important features to me, way down the list.
    I have been with blondes, brunettes, redheads, and various in between tones. They are all pretty. Just like any body shape can be pretty, any breast size, any skin colour. All good. Female is my one condition. But I can say that blondes are not stupid. Marilyn Monroe was very sharp. And it takes smarts to convince others you are dumb. And can be a useful tool...
    Hef prefers blondes......
    I don't care about hair colour.
    Eyes are a million times more important to me. Not the colour, but what they reveal about what is inside the person.
    Why blondes? cuz people are crazy? you can't make sense where there is none.

3. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

'cos Blondies have more fun :D

well, not really...hair is hair....colour makes no diff :)

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i watched this show about blondes having more fun and all that. so what they did is took 3 women with varying colors of hair, not blonde, and took them to a bar, and watched how much social interaction they had: how many drinks were bought for them, how many times they were asked to dance, how many times someone wanted their phone number. then they gave them blonde hair, a lovely professional job, and took them back. they were asked out less, asked to dance less, and in general didn't get as much attention, but THEY THOUGHT there were doing better.

5. AmbrosialAmity

AmbrosialAmity Member

Heh, i thought americans were thought to be the most sarcastic ;) I think the thing with us Americans is that before all of this... terrorism stuff, we were pretty laid back about whatever, but ever since then, everyone's been all uptight about offending people, sarcasm, and such. :)

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

wtf?

7. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Maybe if you weren't blonde, you would understand....:D

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha true :D
    but what the hell does terrorism have to do with anything in this thread..I almost pissed myself laughing..:D

9. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Apparently terrorism has made everyone uptight about hair colour....

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha, I wonder if I paint my nails red if that will make people uptight cause of terrorism...or if I blow my nose and dont dispose of it right away...

11. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

If you don't dispose of your snotrags immediately, you are in danger of being cloned.....I recommend shredding. :D

To stay on topic....I was blonde once, but I started dying my hair red and never looked back...:D Now my hair is un-dyed and has darkened to a light brown colour.

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i used to have light brown hair. now its the color of black coffee, which kinda makes me look green. too bad, it's a gorgeous color, but i'll stick with red, thanks much.

13. AmbrosialAmity

AmbrosialAmity Member

Hahah, looking back on this, I look like a retard, yes lol :-D but I suppose what I meant was that we understand sarcasm, we're just afraid of being scolded for it - joking around and such. Perhaps that's just my age, but pretty much anything we say is somehow brought to terrorism. -.- i hate it.

14. Mind Gardens

Mind Gardens Member

Personally, I prefer the ladies with black or really dark brown hair.

15. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

I don't really think that there are as many men that perfer blondes as we think, I've been every hair color there is and actually since I've had red hair more men look at me now, and most men I've talked to perfer brunetts, I don't get what the problem is, men love women period. all hair colors and styles.

16. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

My boyfriend seems to only like blondes... I dont get what his problem is.

17. Style

Style Member

I like all hair colors. It depends more on the girl I think,

18. colin

colin Member

I don't care about it.Just I like her and she loves me, it's ok.

19. sundew

sundew Member

I have to say i've never ever understood the appeal of "blondes" if you want to call them that, natural or otherwise. I've liked girls who are blonde of course, but it's not because they're blonde. I suspect it's a media and socially indoctrinated phenomenon just like the whole excessive skinnyness thing. Go to a different place like mexico or latin america and bony waists are 'out' in favour of curves, which can only be a good thing.

20. UnspokenThings

UnspokenThings Member

i used to not be interested in blondes till i met my x girlfriend. but she was different...