Why Blondes?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bohemianchild, Aug 26, 2005.

1. bohemianchild

bohemianchild Member

I reckon so and ive heard that Sindy is a bit of a peroxide whore aswell !! lol

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Its just that if I am referring to some inherent ability that everyone in a certain country has (jeezus, and they say Americans are nationalists :p ) I'd be sure to do it well :D

Now I do get her point though...

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

that bitch!! Lets lynch her :D

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i tend to lose interest in someones point when they state that I must be jealous of them.. then i tend not to want to read on :D

5. bohemianchild

bohemianchild Member

Yay i havnt been to a good lynching in a while - lol.....lets kill paul and ken too *fucking plastic himbos*!!

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahahah :D himbos..
    I love that pic :D

7. Sirjimalot

Sirjimalot Member

Blondes and Redheads were put on this earth to be worshiped..

they are the fey, the fallen angels... :)

8. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i like a natural blonde, not my favorite, but they have their appeal. redheads rock my world, which is why i dye my hair red, striving for something i'll never be. one boy i rente a room out to once asked me "what is it about blondes that makes you look?" i figured it had something to do with him coming from Gallup, NM, where blondes are very rare. my being from SoCal, and being the only non-blonde in the neighborhood, kinda killed my instinct for looking at blondes. so, i guess that blondes might still be visually rare enough that the lightness of their hair draws the eye.

9. Rhythm

Rhythm Member

I'm against labels and I like beauty.

However one who admits that he is more into one specific target group is more likely to have labeled somehow that group. He is expecting a certain quality to be present at each blond or brunette.

Now as to why blondes specifically? Consider how many jokes you've heard about blondes. In these jokes blondes act in a naive/stupid/highly-sexual way.

Perhaps that is what most of us guys need every now and then.

10. mynameiskc

well, they always have redheads behaving in a highly sexual manner in those jokes, too, but definitely not naively or stupidly. i think the blondes as low brow sluts came from the ancient roman law that prostitutes had to have blonde hair liek the imported slaves, so as not to insult the good, beautiful brunette ladies of the land. maybe it's a holdover from then.

11. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

^Wow... I resent that.. ^

I honestly dont think hair color matters.. Maybe to some stuck up people.
    But not to me!! :D

12. mynameiskc

will you be dying your hair brown any time soon?

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Because they'll never make you feel dumb. [​IMG]

Hah, I'm mostly a brunette kinda guy, but it's not that big of a deal. I love women.

14. Prince Astaroth

Prince Astaroth Member

How can someone's hair color automatically determine if they're dumb or not? To me, anyone that would take that myth seriously is the only "dumb" one.

I usually like girls with blonde hair and pale skin, or girls with black hair and pale skin. I really don't care if it's natural or not though. It doesn't have to be a black or blonde-haired woman for me to be attracted to either, I can be attracted to pretty much any hair color if the girl looks good to me. Blonde and black are just my favorites though, especially with nicely cut bangs in the front, going across the forehead, and really light blonde with thick, healthy hair. ;)

It's for those reasons though that I'm only really attracted to maybe 1 out of every 10,000 girls. Yes, I'm very picky.

15. mynameiskc

i once saw a funny license plate holder that said "the only dumb blonde is a brunette." i think some of the dumb blondeness partially comes from some women trying to take advantage of the stereotype, as well.

16. DirtyVibe

DirtyVibe Member

True fact: On average, blonde's I.Q.'s are actually 2 points lower than brunettes, who are on average 1 point higher than redheads. :) <very insignificant since average iq is ~100)

17. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

I'm blonde, natural too, its not so great

18. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Yes, but you are Canadian so the "blondes are dumb" rule doesn't apply to you.

19. Prince Astaroth

Prince Astaroth Member

Well I'm sure that is just a coincidence. It could also have had to do with the city in which the tests were taken. When they take tests like that, they'll take maybe 100 for each group, have them take the tests, and then average out the scores. But either way, I've always thought that IQ tests were nothing... you can't base a person's intelligence just off of the results that they got on some stupid test.

20. Prince Astaroth

Prince Astaroth Member

I think it's because of that whole "being stupid is sexy" type thing... I never understood that though, I don't think it's sexy at all. When I think that someone is stupid, inconsiderate or rude I try to stay as far from them as possible.