Why are YOU beautiful?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Hipkatmeow, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Abyle

Abyle Member

I'm beautiful because I'm passionate. I'm beautiful because I appreciate people who are not smelly like FaeryMoon and Holly. :p (Seriously, good smelling people get bumped up high on my cool list!) I'm beautiful because I'm inventive, smart, and resourceful. I'm beautiful because I'm kind to animals. I'm beautiful because I restrain myself without mincing words. I'm beautiful because I'm a good writer. I'm beautiful because I know when to raise my voice now. I'm beautiful because I can see an intense hopefullness in Russian literature and Latvian art. :p I'm beautiful because I laugh constantly. I'm beautiful because I have an hourglass figure. I'm beautiful because I'm stubborn. I'm beautiful because I'm generous to a fault. I'm beautiful because I'm the antithesis of what everyone expected from me and yet, like Maya Angelou, I rise. :D

2. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

im beautiful because 23 hours out of 24 i have a huge grin on my face for the stupidest reasons that i love :D

3. Goddess Om

Goddess Om Member

I am beautiful because I am free...I am wild...you can feel me from afar, like a song on the wind...I immerse myself in the richness of living...I am creative and intuitive...I am passionate about peace and freedom and justice...I speak for those who have no voice...I am beautiful because I am compassionate and giving from my soul...I am beautiful because the untamed nymph in me still lives, even here, in the dry dirt of the city...I am beautiful because I am One with the Ocean and the Moon for all time

4. FaeryMoon

FaeryMoon Member

That was beautiful.

5. Goddess Om

Goddess Om Member

Thank you fellow Nature Spirit...

6. kiss_the_sky

kiss_the_sky Member

This is such a great thread :)

I am beautiful because I try to use my talents. I am beautiful because I can see the world opening up before my eyes.

7. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I'm beautiful because I put everyone in my family before myself, and would not have it any other way because I love them all so much.

I'm beautiful because I adore my children and devote my life to them, nurturing, teaching, and watching them grow, marvelling at their tiniest accomplishments with such pride that my heart nearly bursts.

Peace.

8. Goddess Om

Goddess Om Member

Hippychickmommy - sounds like you are helping to grow some beautiful little human beings there!

9. MrGood

MrGood Member

I'm not beautiful - I am in fact a fat ugly bitch - but hey , guess what - I don't give a shit because I have found Jesus Christ Our Lord in Heaven.
    Yes , this is the answer - I know I will never get a man so the Bible will do for me - hey I can even ram it up my crack when I get too horny!

10. Dustystar

Dustystar Member

I am beautiful because I'm alive; living, growing, changing, learning with love & passion in my heart. Although I know I do not always make the right decision or do the correct thing I believe that I am good at heart. I learn from my mistakes & my pain to make a better future for myself!

11. hnugginbuggin

hnugginbuggin Member

12. bonnie204

bonnie204 Member

i am beautiful because i am kind, generous, loving of others, drawn to what is pure, beautiful and fair. i am beautiful because i appreciate good things as well as the bad to help me grow. i am beautiful because i am willing, unique, passsionate for freedom & peace, confident, understanding. i am beautiful because i know how to love, when it is enough. i am beautiful because i am inspired, genuine, sincere, openminded... and for more reasons too. :p

13. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I'm glad somebody resurrected this thread.

today I am beautiful because I'm not taking anything too serioiusly and I am grateful for all the wonderful things in my life right now. I am blessed to have everything I need. I think the awareness of that makes me very beautiful.

14. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I feel bad about posting in hre so many times but I don't care!

TODAY, I am beautiful because I am happy and excited to go camping. I am empathetic to my boss and her problems righ now. I am working hard so I can play hard later! I am grateful for the sunny day and the warm spring temperatures.I am beautiful because I am smiling at everyone.

15. dmgreen

dmgreen ~Hugz 4 All~

I am beautiful because I don't judge people by the way they look. I am beautiful because I always want to help other people. I am beautiful because I am an outgoing person. I am beautiful because I am me.

16. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

Headymoechick... I always end up finding your posts on this site somewhere and you just seem like the most sweet girl!
    "I am beautiful because I am smiling at everyone." and thanks for smiling today! because I have been frowning all day and now i am smiling.

I am glad this thread is back because you are all beautiful people!

17. celtgrrl

celtgrrl batty woman

i saw this thread title and thought that people were going to start boasting about their tits or something. come to find out, no such thing...

i'm beautiful because when i love someone i will do anything for them. because i put children first. because i am an artist. because i have a mood disorder. because i love our planet.

(hey, you CAN go on and on!)

today i am beautiful because i am thinking so much about my daughter and how i can help her. because i'm a mom.