Why are YOU beautiful?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Hipkatmeow, Jan 13, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

that was beautiful

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i agree that everyone is beautiful... we are all so lovely...

for me- it's my SOUL.. no one can say i dont have soul. it's my resilience-- i may drop down but ive been through a lot and i still know how to pick myself up and love others... i see life differently because of all my set-backs.

i have been through the deepest depresions but i can laugh like a child. i can love. I BELIEVE. that is what matters to me and i love myself for it. :)

3. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I think drumminmama meant gray or white hair "invading" her beautiful red head.

I call mine "silver" and I like it, too.

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

haha. i was like "blondes? i haven't noticed a disproportionate number of blondes."

5. Celine

Celine Member

My soul is the most beautiful thing. Although I was depressed a lot, i can always laugh. And I'm not afraid to do childish stuff, or climb in a tree or whatever. And I think it's pretty to that I can be very openminded.

6. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

I'm beautiful because I'm strong, I'm beautiful because I search for truth, I'm beautiful because I fight for Justice and Freedom. I'm beautiful because I have an evil laugh and still everybody loves my laugh, I'm beautiful because my eyes shine almost all the time. I'm beautiful because I can shout "Liberdade, que estais em mim, Santificado seja o vosso nome."

7. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

My hockey game.

8. snelio37

snelio37 Member

i am beautiful because despite how much pain they may cause me, i would help just about anyone and also becasue of my high adaptability to adverse situations. :)

that was kinda hard, i think i should make a few changes in my life. homina....

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

maggie is right: I mean those colorless, thicker hairs that are starting to throw the mother of all parties on my scalp.

where in Colo are ya?

10. naturegoddess69

naturegoddess69 Member

I'm am beautiful because: Physically I'm quite hot!!lol.-Nice smile,freckles,nice boobs/half decent bod-just all around cute.
    I 'm a great friend & will do anything for the people I love regardless of the outcome.
    My mind is open,creative & wonderful.
    I am determined & zealous.
    I have strong principles & will defend my beliefs always & will not be influenced by others.
    I'm charming,witty & knowledgable.
    I'm so happy with myself & love all I know that is around me.
    I'm not judgmental-I've surrounded myself with people from all walks of life & like a lil variety.
    I'm a feminist & love all women & plan on devoting my future career to helping women. I feel this is my duty.

11. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

My hair i guess donno this (mon avis)

12. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

I'm beautiful because I can pick up any of my already beautiful instruments (esepically my tenor sax - the holy silver beauty!) and make beautiful music with them. I'm beautiful becuase I'm strong-willed and have been able to survive a lot of shit in my life. I'm beautiful becuase I'm good at handling tough situations. I'm beautiful becuase I've survived many a mosh pit and many a rave without getting killed in the process (even thought I still have many battle scars, which I am quite proud of). I'm beautiful becuase I love people of all different sorts and find it really easy to get along with almost anyone. I'm beautiful becuase I'm a band geek - a pure bred band geek - proudly raised on the marching band fields of the USA!
    Yup. That about sums it up. A beautiful pure-bred band geek who's strong willed, who likes people and likes to mosh. Sounds good to me!:D

13. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

my honesty, intelligence, knowledge, personality,

14. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

Because I am alive
    and breathing
    artistic
    passionate
    emotional
    made of light
    made of energy
    I'm a mother

15. freakoflove

freakoflove Member

I am beautiful because I accept everyone the way they were meant to be. Whether it was a choice or not. I am beautiful because I am a very kind and sensitive person. I am beautiful because I celebrate peace. I am beautiful because I find everything beautiful in its own way. I am beautiful because my mother is beautiful. I am beautiful because I love unconditionally. I am beautiful because I have a good sense of humor. I am beautiful because I am a smart ass. I am beautiful because I am loyal. I am beautiful because I am not a back stabber.

16. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

This thread is beautiful

17. hippie_chick

hippie_chick Member

i am beautiful because i question. i am beautiful because i refuse to live my life by what other people tell me,or how they expect me to be. i am beautiful because i havent cut my hair in a year. i am beautiful because my eyes are blue and green w. brown in them. i am beautiful because i accept everyone for who they are. i am beautiful because i am strong, and intelligent. i am beautiful because i have accepted myself, and have come to love myself. i am beautiful because i love flowers and spring. i am beautiful because i can be alittle crazy sometimes. i am beautiful because i make mistakes and learn from them. i am beautiful because of all that i am and all that i choose to be. i make my own rules. i am beautiful because i can make people laugh and laugh with them, because i can make people cry and cry with them.

wow.

to be honest ive never even thought anything about myself was beautiful before now and when i started this i was like ok this wont take long, but now its like im overwhelmed, i could go on forever...gosh lol

18. hnugginbuggin

hnugginbuggin Member

because i love

19. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

I'm beautiful because I am intelligent, funny, accepting, able to adapt, able to love, motherly, I smell good, I can make anyone smile...I have nice eyes, beautiful hair, extremely cute feet, and I love my lips:D

20. FaeryMoon

FaeryMoon Member

I am beautiful because I love to laugh and laughing is contagious. I am beautiful because I listen. I am beautiful because I write poetry and sing it in the shower. I am beautiful because I have eyes as dark as espresso. I am beautiful because I smell good too, like HippyFreek. :) I am beautiful because I want to do something with the rest of my life to help other people. I am beautiful because I have the sexiest lovehandles you've ever seen. I am beautiful because I'm me.