Why are YOU beautiful?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Hipkatmeow, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

HappyJoy! Im glad this thread helped you! It has helped me too. I love seeing all you beautiful people loving yourself and it reminds me why Im working my butt off in school so I can be a counselar and work in a eating disorder treatment center so I can help teach people to realize that they are beautiful! SO thank you everyone! For just being such beautiful wonderful people!

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

on the outside I am completley average but in all honesty I think the fact that I am fucking brillant makes me beautiful

3. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

i am beautiful beacause i will stand up for the underdog, the picked on, the "special" kids, anyone who feels less than anyone else, but really isnt. i am beautiful because i love to dance in the rain, and i invite anyone to join me. i am beautiful because i pick up litter that others leave behind. i am beautiful because i like to dye my hair insane colors. i am beautiful because i appreciate all things on earth. i am beautiful because i love music. i am beautiful because i have lazy eye, and could have had surgery to correct it but didnt, because its me. i am beautiful because i love everyone. i am beautiful because i will dance with the people in the wheelchairs, i will spin them around, lift them out of their chairs and support them to dance. i am beautiful because i think everyone is u-nik (I cant spell that word) and beautiful in their own way....

wow that felt REALLY good to say!

thanks for starting this thread!

4. jennifericous

jennifericous Member

the most beautiful thing about me is my laugh. and i am beautiful because i laugh and make other people laugh with me.

5. ganja fairy

ganja fairy Member

i am beautiful when i reject goodness, when i am mean to other people, when i am selfish, when i am stubborn, when i make other people cry, because my disgusting closed mindedness is human and beautiful.

i am beautiful because i see beauty. in nature, in people, in poetry that makes me cry. i am beautiful because i feel inspired to do good and be better and because i try.

and im beautiful because i dance naked in the rain, because i rescue spiders, because my clothes never match or fit, because i poop and pee and fart and pick my nose and tell everyone about it! im beautiful because i talk to animals and plants and rocks, because i climb trees and talk to them too. im beautiful cuz i sing led zeppelin as loud as i can in the shower. im beautiful because i am a total bitch in the morning and youd better not wake me up. im beautiful because i care about whats going on in the world, even if i do feel helpless about making a difference. im beautiful because i let my dog sleep in my bed even though he smells and is coverd with parasites and mud and i just changed my sheets. im beautiful because i love to make people breakfast. and tea.

im beautiful because there is love inside of me! (waaaaaaayyyyy dowwwwwn innnnsiiiiiiddeeee)

i am beautiful because i am a part of existance!

thanks for this thread!

6. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

It depends on how drunk/horny you are.

7. solar_eclipse

solar_eclipse Member

This is such a good idea - it made me think of myself, and how I'm worth it, for once ;). I am beautifule because when I smile, it's genuine, and when I cry it's genuine.
    I am beautiful because I tell others when they are.
    I am beautiful because I am still alive, despite multiple suicide attempts (all over now - screw the leaf, I've gotten a new tree), and functional.

8. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

EXCELLENT!!!!

I am so glad you are healing, solar. That in itself is beauty! Proud of you!

Blessings,

Maggie

9. Lotus Butterfly

Lotus Butterfly Member

I am beautiful because I tend to look at the glass half full even when it's almost empty. Because I can cry my eyes out and then laugh about it later. I am beautiful because I love and love to be loved and appreciate beauty and appreciate it in the oddest places. I am beautiful because I believe all woman are butterflies in their ongoing transformative process of life.

10. still_life

still_life Member

I am beautiful because no one else is exactly like me (or anyone else). That makes EVERYONE beautiful! And I happen to like my red hair and green eyes, my intuition, and my love of animals.

This is so beautiful! Thankyou for saying that Lotus Butterfly.

11. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

today I'm beautiful because I'm keeping my chin up.

12. MiddleSista

MiddleSista Member

This is a wonderful thread! I think that I'm beautiful b/c of my open mindness. I always look at any situation (no matter how bad) and find some purpose and good and try not to pass judgement on someone no matter how ignorant their actions may seem to others b/c I haven't walked in their shoes before.

13. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

I am beautiful because I set standards for myself and stick to them. I am beautiful because I make a true effort to being a good person. I recognize that I have flaws just like everyone else, and I try not to let them control me. I learn from my mistakes.

14. arlia

arlia Members

im beautiful becaue i walk on ice barefoot!
    heheh,and my voice sends ppl to sleep

15. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

you're also beautiful for praying for me

it helps a lot

thanks

16. arlia

arlia Members

awwwwwwww so cute!
    if i did not pray for you,how could i expect to be prayed for wen i am in need!
    your beautiful!
    dont let that beaty be ruined by other people,keep being tourself the wonderful womena god took pride in creating

17. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

I found a new one this weekend,

I am beautiful, because even though I still have negative thoughts about myself... adn my self esteem is not very high,.... This weekend I learned how to challenge the thoughts... and I was even able to smile with out forcing it... and hold a boys hand with out wondering why he would wnat to be with me... So I guess im beautiful becasue Im trying to love msyelf... and im doing an ok job at it. so yeah... go real smiles

18. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

kc I agree...completely... and love you anyway! :p
    I'm beautiful because I support a family of three, write articles that help hasten change in the world, I support local music and I am a growing child of the cosmic womb.
    my long red hair kicks ass even though the whites are invading!

19. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

colorado. i have short red hair.

by 'whites' do you mean blonde?

20. Love In A Dumpster

Love In A Dumpster Member

Everyone is beautiful. Therefor I am. For the smiles I bring on people's face, my help, compassion and companionship. For the light of equality that shines within me. For my respect. For all respect. Because I know that dishonesty, greed, selfishness and lazyness and aren't as distant to us as we'd seem to think. Becuase I am human. Because of my faith in life. For my insecureity's and shyness. To how I like looking people in the eyes with honesty. For my kindness. My actions. My love.:&