Why are YOU beautiful?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Hipkatmeow, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

The post on the pro-ana website made me start thinking of ways that we can love ourselves. So in this thread... Post what makes YOU beautiful... It doesnt have to be about looks and you can post as many times as you want.

So Ladies... and gentleman... what makes you beautiful?

2. o0child_at_nature0o

o0child_at_nature0o Member

3. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I'm beautiful because I'm selfless. I'm beautiful because I work hard. I'm beautiful because I appreciate the small things in life. I'm beautiful because I love to laugh. I'm beautiful because I try to make others smile. I'm beautiful because I want peace and harmony in the world, I'm beautiful because I appreciate beauty, I'm beautiful because I am open minded, I'm beautiful because I love to dance, and I'm beautiful because my love and affection is always pure.

4. headymoechick

C'mon people this should be easy!! I want to see more responses!

5. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

I am beautiful because I accept people for who they are. I am beautiful because I want to make others happy. I am beautiful because I am kind. I am beautiful because I am creative. I am beautiful because I am a free spirit.

What a great idea!!

6. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

HE he thanks!

I jsut realized I didnt even answer...

I am beautiful... because I love everyone for who they are... and im learning to love myself for who I am.

7. headymoechick

it was also very beautiful of you to start this thread. We all need to look in the mirror EVERY DAY and tell ourselves why we are beautiful.

8. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

THanks! Its true everyone should think they are and feel beautiful! YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL! *hugs for all! *

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i'm beautiful because i'm a great big pain in the ass who never agrees with anything anyone says, but i love them anyway and would never think twice about giving someone the shirt off my back, no matter how i felt about them.

10. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

im beautiful person because I have seen ugly and Im not it. lol j/k Im beautiful because I would never hurt anyone on purpose. Im also very loving. *story time* In highschool their was a girl who EVERYONE was mean too, every single student in that school was mean to her because she was special. And they would just pick on her and pick on her. Then one day outside in P.E this tom boy started picking on her and the girl finally stood up for herself and called tomboy a really nasty name in return. And the mean tom boy puched her down, jumped on her and was 2 seconds away from punching her and I ran over their and kicked her as hard as I could and knocked her fat ass off. Then I jumped on her and was 2 seconds away from punching her (like what she was going to do) Then I said "how would you like it bitch- that girl didnt do shit to you so if you are just starting crap to be cool- then I feel sorry for you- and if you come near her again- I will come after you and I will kick the shit out of you." And then I got off of the tom boy and looked at the rest of the P.e class that was starring at me and said "that goes for all of you too"
    And this is comming from a 5'2 skinny blonde that sounds like an 8 year old. LoL and after that when someone was mean to her she would say, "Im going to tell misty"

Cheesy story. I know.

11. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I'm beautiful because I'm strong and weak all at once. Because I love people for who they are, not who they might be. Because I get excited over kitchen utensils. Because when I hiccup, it sounds like a poodle being stepped on. Because when I cry, the red around my eyes accentuates how blue they are. Because I love and am loved, without question.
    Because goddammit, everyone deserves to be beautiful, myself included.

12. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

I am beautiful because I am spontanious. I am beautiful because I am creative. I am beautiful because I possess a beautiful mind. I am beautiful because phone commercials make me cry. I am beautiful because I am unafraid. I am beautiful because I am unique.

Positive affirmations really rock my world.

13. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

i'm beautiful because....i love to see the beauty in everyone and everything else, because i hate to hurt other things, other people and because i love to laugh and get joy out of mundane things. Cheap thrills are beautiful in themselves :)

14. hippieken

hippieken Member

i can love and be loved..............i love you all very much....thanks friends

15. headymoechick

today I'm beautiful because I could have been a total bitch this morning and I wasn't and it made me feel good! I think I'm really coming along!

16. dotadave

dotadave Member

Liquor and Bling

17. arlia

arlia Members

im not an air brushed barbie doll,im not proud of how i look,but comfortable the way i am,i dont live to please,but live to bless,i am open to learning wisdom,and value the soul of each man and women with my own heart.im loving and caring,people say my eyes tell the story?!?!?

18. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I'm beautiful because I try. I may not always succeed, and the results may not always be perfect. But I TRY, and I am concerned about the plight of others.

I never pull punches (figuratively, I never raise a physical hand to an other) and I always tell you what I think, truthfully, and although that may not always looks pretty, it usually is in the end. Because when you talk to me, you know what you are getting. A really opinionated, hard headed chick, who cares about you, even if you drive me nuts. LOL.

19. HappyJoy

HappyJoy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

this is knid of tough for me but i will try

i'm beautiful because i'm soo sensitive. i'm beautiful because i know i'm a good mother and i love my daughter more than anything and she loves me just for me. i'm beautiful because i'm trying to make things right. i truly care about other people. i have low self-esteem but i know i'm beautiful because i have people that love me. i'm beautiful because i'm crying right now while i'm writing this. i'm a singer, a writer, a mother, a daughter, a soon-to-be wife, a sister, and a friend. i am beautiful because my life is beautiful. i must be something of beauty because he has stuck to my side after i have done so much to hurt him. i am beautiful, i am special, and i will be ok.

(thank you for starting this thread, it's what i needed today)

20. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member