Why are people such cowards?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I don't think they are. I also don't think that people should get a fight they didn't ask for. Questioning and challenging is one thing, you do something else

2. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

If a person makes harmful, unreasonable, stupid, dangerous, ill-considered choices in his/her life, why should that person be entitled to have their ego shielded from the reasonable exposure of their screwup?

I have not asserted that my opinion is worth more or less than anything or anyone else. You take it for what you take it for. I make no guarantees or claims. I just say what I feel is my opinion.

I guess I'm not very in control of "how" I say certain things. I don't set out to hurt people, if that's what you're thinking. Sometimes I definitely let myself get such a distaste for someone, based on what they do, and I just can't relate to them or their lifestyle, and so I get judgmental of that person. Not much I can do about it, it's my natural reaction. If I heard a person talking about how he does stupid things, I'm gonna judge him, personally, with the stupid actions considered in the overall view.

It's too late for me to be thinking straight. That's all for now.

-Jeffrey

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm guessing jeffery got stuffed in a lotta lockers back in the day...

4. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

You're mentality, while not as violent, is honestly no better. Even crummyrummy took the time to get serious with you about your self righteousness.

Fuck you. I was standing in a parking lot about to leave. They drove by acting like the 16-18 yr old kids they were. I returned the immaturity.

I told them I didn't want the fight but if he wanted it he better be prepared to lose.

Suck my fucking dick bitch. how's that for highschool theatrics?

5. TheChaosFactor

I don't shoot people. I don't even own a gun. You just keep sitting there thinking you know anything about myself or my lifestyle aside from the snippets you read. Forgive me for venting and never posting about the good deeds I do. Would you care or believe me if I told you? No, you'd run and hide and not post once I said something intelligent, respectful, and kind.

They would've had my respect if they would've drove up and asked why we flipped them off instead of driving up and asking if we want to fight.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Again, maybe you should suck my dick bitch.

They didnt want a fight they were asking for and my brother didn't want stabbed by a knife that would basically run him through. Hmmmmmmmm.

The only thing I wish is that more criminal offed pompous assholes like you. I dont hang in criminal circles. I keep quiet in public unless spoken to. I mind my own fucking business, but when something is made my business I evaluate the situation and speak accordingly, or I would be dead already.

I told you jeffy-poo, the worlds never seen anything like me. I'll be around til the end of time, so get used to it.

6. TheChaosFactor

We didn't ask for the fight they did. "Pulling" a knife and having one ready for a fight are the same thing if you ask me.

I was angered by their actions in general. Flipping me off and then getting offended when I do it back. I thought it was some kids having fun. I was playing until they turned around and drove back to the parking lot I was in.

Duh.... I didn't walk up and punch the guy through his window, did I fuckhead? I waited to see if that's what he really wanted. If it's what I wanted, I would've gotten it.

I bet you consider yourself one of those people don't you jeffrey? SO civilized and victimized by thuggish assholes like myself?

Duh. I"m trying to take care of my mom and my brother. They don't need me to go to jail. I can't work enough while I'm going to school to pay for my school, my transportation, and help my mom with bills and rent. You know nothing about where I come from or why I do what I do. You think I like risking my freedom and everything I work for over some quick money? I take care of mine. Their lives and wellbeing are more important to me than I will ever be to myself. I'll do anything I have to to keep my brother fed and clothed and to get my mom her meds and keep her utilitys running. Sorry we're not all well off enough to make it on our own.

You dont fucking know me! So get the fuck over yourself.

7. TheChaosFactor

I'd like to think so, but it could just be wishful thinking on my part :rolleyes:

I guess that's between her and I, now isn't it? I think she knows enough about me not to read into it. Besides, the shit talking kid, called them some rather innapropriate names after they called him fat. THAT is race related(not the fat comments, the fat kids comments) Quit trying to start shit for personal satisfaction. I bet you'd love nothing more than to watch her and I fall out. You'd probably tell her that's what she gets for talking to a guy of my "low" standards, and throw it in her face, wouldn't you?

Forgive me for trying to leave out details. The kid called them a bunch of stupid n****** after they called him fat. THAT is the relevance. I was taking up for him, and they started in on me.

I finished highschool with just shy of a 3.0 GPA, a 1200 SAT, and a 28 ACT. I've done a years worth of coursework on a Software Application and Development AAS, and I just changed to a Business Administration major.

If they want to or not is their business. But if you are going to fight using weapons and jumping people is a cowardly way to do it.

That's the message you sent saying they should all just kill each other off to help society. You'd rather see them die than try to make a positive difference you lazy fuck.

No, I think getting my degree and holding down the responsibilities that I do is MORE than enough to make me a man at 20 yrs old. So what if I don't have life completely under control, I'm making more progress than you are with your own "holier than thou" attitude.

Only if you're afraid to fight and you feel the need to shoot somebody to avoid losing. I'm not afraid to lose. If I get beat up I deserved it, now didn't I?

I don't need to be feared to be respected. Again, the responsibilities I hold down get me all the respect in the world. I don't need the respect of those kids or any other assholes like myself. But if you say you're going to do something, then do it.[/QUOTE]

You were really searching for something....anything there at the end weren't you big man?

8. goldmund

goldmund Member

this thread is lame

9. Bug..Man

Bug..Man Banned

I certainly would have gotten out of the car and beat your ass without even being invited to do so! [​IMG]

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm glad somebody here has some sense.

11. TheChaosFactor

It's quick to open and easy to conceal. Switchblades are illegal, butterfly knives are iffy. Besides, the handle is solid stone. I'd rather whip somebody with it than stab a person. No other knife really gives me that option. Oooohhhh, thought you knew, didn't ya bitch boy?

I don't want to stab somebody unless I have to. I don't pull it unless it's necessary, but other than a swictch blade there is nothing that I can release as quickly as my butterfly.

I get consumed with anger. SO fucking sue me, but even I am not willing to kill a man to spare my ass. My life is one thing, but a simple fight is not worthing taking a life over. I was referring to the people that don't feel that way.

My brother didn't seek them out and start threatening to beat people up. Neither did I or my step brother(who is the big one, not my brother). We did the exact same thing they did and they sought a fight over it. I told them if they wanted it, to make it quick. My brother was more level headed than I, so what? Eitehr way, they asked for the fight and then declined it. What can I say, I dont start fights, but I do enjoy beating the holy fucking shit out of somebody. I generally do it with gloves, but nothing is more relaxing that knocking out some guy I don't know. GO ahead, lay into me for that, so be it. I don't need you to understand OR approve of my lifestyle. I just hope I don't ever let people like you get the best of me because I'd hate to lose my open mind and become a close minded, self righteous, 33 yr old, hateful fucking loser.

Believe me, you're not the only one. It's funny how you make such assured judgements on me based on a few angry posts. Where were you when I tried to raise money for missF's daughter to get a video player before I'd ever spoken personally with her. Where were you when I lost my car so I could afford an apt in a better school district for my brother? Where were you when I coughed up the $500 I had saved to move to my mother for her meds, gas and bills? Where were you when I was living on my own giving my mother $250-$350 a month for her rent? That's right, I don't brag about how I try to help everybody until my demeanor is brought into question. I don't have to tell how I'm such a good person day in and day out because the most people can see through the rest of the bullshit that you love to harp on.

Where are you whenever I say something worth while on the forums? You never reply to any of that. Where are you every time we have these discussions and I talk about the good things I do. You leave. You're not interested in positivities. You need somebody to look down on to make your own pathetic life more acceptable for you. I might not be as smart and mature as I think I am, but I know I'm headed there. I also know I'll be 100 times the man you think you are.

*brushes shoulder* Now, get out of here kid, ya bother me.

12. TheChaosFactor

yeah, maybe with your balls, ya homo :rolleyes: :X

13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I work with this guys Juana he talk so much shit, he says he is going kick everyone’s ass, and he is the man, and he can get with any girl he wants, he is so full of shit, that bitch is afraid of his own fucken shadow, I hate people like, its like just tell the fucken truth, or is that to hard, and he can't back nothing that he says... what a bitch, one of these I am going to bitch slap him, if he think he can be a bitch thing again, cause I can be an even bigger bitch.

14. TheChaosFactor

gee, sounds like me and my criminal circle :eek:

meh. you should probably learn to let it go before you end up like me ;) j/k Instead of bitch smacking him though, start pointing out beautiful women and be like "Go get a date with her"...."How about her" if he refuses you know for sure he has no self esteem. :X

15. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Kick his bitch ass.

16. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

But all he wants to do is try to hook up with 5 girls at once, I don't really give shit, he already try that shit with me, I am like no thanks, he as allot of problems, he needs to be on medication like now. I wish you could see this fucker, he wants people to think he is crazy. It’s really weird. I would never hit him, its not worth loseing my job over

17. TheChaosFactor

Just for future reference, I never said this made me tough. I just asked why people would go out of there way to find a fight, and then decline it when somebody says they're willing? Sorry you're better at expressing your anger than I am. Guess that makes you a better person along with Jeffy-poo doesn't it?

I'm "tough" enough to stand behind my mouth. If I bite off more than I can chew I take it like I deserved it. After he offered a fight I told him he'd lose. If I had lost I wouldn't have chased him down and shot him, or turned him in on assault. I would've gone home with my tail between my legs. He wasn't willing to make the same sacrifice when he realized that maybe his mouth wrote a check that his ass couldn't cash. I wouldn't be calling him a pussy if I walked up to him and tried to fight him and he declined. In fact if that were the case I probably would've calmed down quickly and apologized for any misunderstanding and for being a dick. Neither of which he did after he said he didn't want to fight any more. But as it is they thought it was funny to flip me off but got offended when I flipped them off? I mean c'mon.

You guys are both right about one thing though, I am fairly incapable of backing away from a fight once I'm angry. It's not to prove anything at that point, it's merely my emotions getting the best of me. I guess you guys have never lost control of your emotions at any point in your life. Must be nice to be in such great control all the time :rolleyes:

18. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Babe, Heat is a chick

19. TheChaosFactor

........yeah well, I'm not exactly the most politically correct person around ;)

but I did take care of it and Heat, sorry for calling you a man, I didn't know.

20. TheChaosFactor

dammit. I forgot about my sig. next time jeffy-poo speaks I'll just tell him to refer to that. afterall that I did put it there just for him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.