Why are people such cowards?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiro

hiro pursue it

Interesting story.

2. goldmund

goldmund Member

I am from California. I grew up in areas where gangs were common place. I live in Germany now. This mentality is why America is at war. A guy gives you the finger, blow him a kiss!

3. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

LOL! I spent most of my early adulthood on the road. Most of the people I hung with were carny's, bikers, ex-cons, and veitnam vets.

these guys didn't usually talk shit to each other. Most of the time you wouldn't even know there was a problem until somebody smashed a beer bottle over somebody's head.

Since I've been in "mainstream" society I'm constantly amazed by how much noise "civilized" people throw at each other, and how seldom it gets beyond noise.

I think alot of guys in mainstream are scared because they've never had a chance to prove themselves, so they've still got alot to prove and it shows.

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Shut up or I beat you up.

5. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Thats a really good point, Its just people trying to prove shit to themselves... They should just go take a wrestling class or soemthing and shutup.

6. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

where i come from the boys i used to know were always fighting and there are a lot of gangs (a lot of it is about race)...now as they get older it's interesting how much "pride" becomes an issue and i have watched as it has set them back in life... i love these boys but they just cant let shit die.....the same stuff from yrs back is still important to them because it makes them feel united and important.....it makes them look stupid to me...
    one guy i know got smashed up pretty bad, and i was talking to him about it and he was like "but i have too much pride....payback blah blah bla" always the payback, uno?
    what are they winning?

7. Iron Butterfly

Iron Butterfly Member

We dont have problems like that in my area.. Amazingly, despite my small size and smart mouth, I havn't ever been in a fight in my whole life.

I find the best place to talk shit is on internet forums :)

8. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

To be fair, you are faggots.

Although something similar did happen to me. Someone called me a faggot and a hippie, and I said, "I'm no fucking faggot or a fucking hippie." Both of which are true. But that did stump them long enough for me to keep walking. Although for calling me a hippie, I was ready to throw down.

9. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Don't talk to my faggot like that.

10. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

Stop being a fagtard, Lodui.

11. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

this is stupid. ive seen people get killed over less.

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'll fag you...

... wait a second...

13. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

where abouts in california did you live? im near the sacramento area. youre right, way too many gangs :confused:

14. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Tough......tough means you handle things without this piss me off and I am going to do you in.

Really tough means you walk away without it and you do not need to post the drivel about how tough you were.

The strongest people I have ever known, have walked away without altercation when they could of had one.....this thread is lame.

15. goldmund

goldmund Member

* goldmund blows a kiss *
    mmmwwwahhh
    :)

16. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Dude, I have to say this, I'm not gonna bother restraining myself:

YOUR MENTALITY IS SOOOO FUCKIN' JUVENILE.

All this shit about "you wanna fight? you wanna fight?" is just evidence that you, your friends, and the people you attract near you are not much beyond ape-man evolution.

I once made negative comments on someone's use of a sig pic that showed you giving the middle finger like you were "hard". I said that it was evidence of shallow-minded thinking, and you defended it saying you were just having fun (or some bullshit like that).

I tell you what, if you think that people come cruising by you and looking (even if trepidatiously) for a fight more than once in every, say, ten years or more, chances are YOU are doing something to incite people.

So if one day comes where some shitbag brings a gun to a fistfight and you or one of your friends ends up DEAD because you constantly feel this ignorant, insecure need to prove yourself via fighting, you can thank this moronic "vibe" of "hardness" that you put out.

Your stupid shows of how tough you are do absolutely nothing to impress me. If you think that you make yourself some sort of petty little king by beating up anyone, you're just proving yourself a fool.

Did you think we'd be impressed by your story of "bravado"?
    Your lifestyle is a joke, man. When are you going to grow up beyond high-school theatrics?

-Jeffrey

17. peacefuljeffrey

Why? You would have shot them as they emerged from the car?

Look, I want to ask you, why is it that the only way these guys could have earned your respect would be by FIGHTING (i.e. trying to HARM) you?!

Does that not strike you as pretty fuckin' BACKWARD?!

Rather than coexisting peacefully and maybe even being *gasp* FRIENDLY to people around you, you seem like the type who constantly bristles for the opportunity to show a world that doesn't give a shit about you just how "tough" you are. (You like the word "hard," though, right?) PEACEFULNESS is taken by you as WEAKNESS, and the only thing you understand is BELLIGERENCE -- indeed, it's the only thing you know how to respect. Pathetic is what that is.

The whole world is trying to hunt down a way to live in PEACE, and you're on a HIPPIE forum, talkin' shit about these guys being unwilling to fight you. Maybe you should go looking for "ThugForums" or some shit like dat, yo? :rolleyes:

You call these guys cowards because they wouldn't fight, yet your brother declined the fight and said "We don't want any trouble," because he saw that they had a knife? Doesn't that make your brother a coward?

People like you get killed all the time around here, and you know what? The world immediately forgets about them. They hang around in criminal circles, get involved in dangerous criminal pursuits, and then criminal kills criminal, eventually. The only thing I wish we had was MORE criminals offing each other.

How long do you figure you'll be around? Are you one of those guys who cynically thinks he won't make it to 30?

-Jeffrey

18. peacefuljeffrey

Yeah, that's the best time not to own a gun. :rolleyes:

I'll never understand why some people think they're better protected by NOT having a weapon than by HAVING one...

-Jeffrey

19. peacefuljeffrey

Um, I thought the knife was just on the guy's lap.
    I thought they left because your brother declined the fight.
    You sure you guys weren't the cowards/pussies, here?

This just blows my mind. You seem to actually be disappointed/angered by the fact that these guys didn't fight you.

Are you truly too dumb to realize that the only way to be assured you won't die in a fight is to not get into them? Are you truly too dumb to realize that you might have died that night if you had gotten the pathetic, meaningless, needless fight that you claim you'd been hoping for?

Damn. The best thing for society is for idiots like you and these other guys to kill each other. Just get the fuck outta the way for civilized people, hey?

So you'd take the pussy way out and lie about what you were doing, instead of manning-up and saying what you were actually about?

Dude, you make me fuckin' laaaaugh!
    People live your rat-like lifestyle, with the drug sales and the fighting and shit, and they die pathetic little deaths to properly end pathetic little lives, and should anyone wonder why it comes to be this way?

You think it's a cool way to be!

-Jeffrey

20. peacefuljeffrey

Um, isn't Missfontella sort of fond of you? What would she think if she saw you specifying that the guys who tried to jump you were black? I mean, does that detail do anything for the story? Did their blackness make them jump you whereas if they were white they wouldn't have? What's the deal with mentioning that they were black?

Why not mention if any of them were wearing sneakers versus boots.
    Or if they had long hair or short hair.
    Or if any of them drove a Buick.
    Or if any of them had an older sister.

Doesn't it seem a bit racist of you to specify their race when there is no other bearing on the story pertaining to that detail?

No, dude. What's "bullshit" is this seriously pathetic, asinine, juvenile thing you have going where the proof of a man is that he FIGHTS. Most of us rose past this bullshit in high school. Did you, um, finish high school? 'Cause that would shed some light on why you seem stuck in this particular mentality.

What's bullshit is that rather than wishing for peaceful coexistence, you complain about the way people fight, rather than the fact that they always want to.

Yeah, far better for kids to get hurt in stupid meaningless fights.

Dude, you don't know shit. You think that the world should organize itself in a "pecking order" so that some people will have to be "under" others. You still think that fighting is the way you earn respect and self worth.

I guess it's too much to expect you to figure out that shooting people is actually the logical extension of this bullshit "fighting for respect" thing you talk about. If all you need to do is make people fear you (I think that's what you're calling "respect"), what better way to do it than by maximizing your lethality. (Although we know that you thug losers can't hit SHIT, and usually end up hitting some dude's 12-year-old niece, big fuckin' men that you are.)

-Jeffrey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.