Why are my toes bent like this? I hate my feet!

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Loneliness, Feb 16, 2019.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

How about other open toed shoes on men?

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Is there a particular reason why? If it's something like body weight or missing teeth or whatever you can always begin taking steps to change it. And a big part of appearance is how a person dresses and carries himself. Get a friend to go shopping with you and pick out some new threads. You may also be suffering from some form of depression; see your family doctor and tell him how you feel. That's a place to start anyway.

Good luck, life is too short to not be enjoying it. Don't waste another day.

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

No problem with most of them

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

My spidey sense tells me we are more in the OCD realm rather than depression or agoraphobia, and BDDs dont usually focus on their feet

5. Loneliness

Loneliness Members

Yes you're right to some degree. I didn't want my other problems to hijack the thread as I thought that'd have been off-topic. I have been diagnosed with GAD, OCD, panic disorder, severe anxiety and depression which I take medication for. I don't go outside (very rarely) and I don't have any real life friends anymore since I closed myself in. I constantly worry about things in my life. I'm skinny but slowly gaining weight and hate the way my body look, I lack muscles since I'm not physically active and I have acne on my face which I hate and other people find ugly as well. This barefoot thing has been bugging me at home since sometimes in summer I'd love to sleep without socks since it gets too hot and uncomfortable or just feel the carpet with my feet. I tried this when I'm alone and it feels good and natural. Because I'm not used to going barefoot my feet gets cold easily.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Dude you’re a guy, it doesn’t matter if your feet look like a fucking gorillas

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Hmmm, and you mention being 22, sometimes wishing to live alone, not knowing your family. by the sounds of it that may not be a good move at this time, unless they are a nightmare, you live with an alcoholic parent or something

Make sure you do your homework with depression meds in particular, they usually go against everything else you listed; OCD, GAD etc

8. Loneliness

Loneliness Members

My antidepressant is making me feel empty, my head is like a sponge, I feel no motivation at all and feel tired all the time. I'm also taking valium daily. Everyday is the same for me, I'm wasting away and I don't think I'll live long. I live with good people.

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

your doctor is whack...in Canada no doctor will give valium on top of anti depressants except under way serious circumstances.....lose the valium because it is the thing robbing you of motivation

I live life ''socks on''....because its comfortable to me...feeling things with my feet is uncomfortable for me....so is being near a barefooter in public...I find it disgusting....if you want to see some caveman looking feet just live life without shoes and watch your toes spread apart like a monkeys do...there is a reason why cavemen invented sandals brother :)

good luck...lose the v's

10. Loneliness

Loneliness Members

I wasn't saying I want to be a barefooter in public. Thanks for the kind words though. I've been taking valium far too long I don't think it does anything for me. When I read good luck losing the v I was cheekily thinking virginity haha but yea I need to put down valium. :)

rollingalong likes this.
  11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

having sex is like making pancakes...the first one is always a throwaway

12. goodearth

goodearth Member

Your feet look completely normal and strong. If you don’t like your feet you proly won’t like any feet.

13. Loneliness

Loneliness Members

Thanks. I don't have a problem with other people's feet if they're well kept.

14. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Start tapering off that "anti depressant" bullshit.

Valium is a little more difficult I know because I lived benzo dependency too. At least benzos like Valium are pleasant to take.

Ya and so was I and worse and my life did not get better till I quit psychiatric poison. They keep you sick.

What "anti depressant" did they give you ??

15. Loneliness

Loneliness Members

Sertraline

16. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I took that for maybe two weeks, it produced like a mental dullness. I did not like it. They also suggested that and Abilify when I was coming off of clonazepam . I told them hell no abilify Side effects "uncontrollable muscle movements" and death.

Valium not so easy to quit, I am sure you know by now what happens if you don't take it . Takes a long taper if you take it for a wile and chose to quit.

They have support forums for that www.google.com/search?q=benzo+withdrawal+support+forum

All I know is I was in much deeper on even more of those pills feeling like crap in my house and I never got better till I decided to turn my back on bullshit psychiatry and make myself get better.

Start going barefoot sometimes if that's a goal, it starts feeling normal to be barefoot real quick and maybe get some weights to train at home with if your not ready for going to a gym for that lack muscles from not being physically active. Go bike riding. A little each day.

Don't get all discouraged by thinking you have to do some by the book exercise routine. Just try and do more every week.

You have to decide to take your life back. Its not easy but its doable, I did it.

17. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I don't see any problem at all unless you date a girl with a foot fetish.
    Do you REALLY think that a girl who you are dating would shine a light on your feet and examine them before allowing you into her bedroom.
    Quit any medication not prescribed for a medical condition, relax and enjoy life..:yum::yum::yum:

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

...he needs to talk to his doctor about all of it......how would you feel if someone commits suicide because you urged them off their anti depressant??....

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  19. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I agree. This is dangerous and reckless advice.

rollingalong likes this.
  20. parua

parua Members

So the Pic really was of feet? I was afraid to look.