Why are my feetsies so cold?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Irminsul, Dec 27, 2017.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I thought the same and sent a few posts to my Brunnhilde, riding to Valhalla on her 'grey' before she upset Wotan and was surrounded by eternal fire before Götterdämmerung returned her to her mortal self.
    Then I read a few posts where she appeared to be male and I thought that I had made a mistake.
    Now you have confused the nutty professor completely. LOL
    PS, although I opened our account in the 'wilsjane' name, Jane has not posted anything as yet. So all the comments are from me, Wills and I am male.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If anything I'm underweight and I only smoke weed. And yes I'm a shewűlf :p don't read into my sex thread posts too much. Lol.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Here its the cold floors and the walking on it in socks or just barefeet. Hence I mainly suffer from cold feetsies at my parents who heat their livingroom with a woodstove. The floor there is warm, but all other floors in the house are cold. And got no slippers there.. You lose all bodyheat in a few seconds through your feet on a cold floor!

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That is something I notice the cavity under our house just makes the wood floor so cold. I don't think there's any bat or insulation under the house. Not sure if there should be but from memory it's just an empty space.

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Just The Opposite......Being A Full Time Barefooter For Over 11 Years I Have Great

Circulation In My Feet......No Problems In Frost Or Snow.....BUT....In An Indoor Environment

My Feet Sweat And Get Quite Hot.....Hot Enough To Leave Wet Marks On A Vinyl Floor.....:smileycat:

Cheers Glen.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Next time it reaches - 17°C in Bathurst, let us know how that goes. ;)

:p

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

We Can Go As Low As -8c Here But Most Winter Mornings Are Around -5c......:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And the days are still 12-14C? :p
    See that gives the undergoes at least a chance to form some heat and you see that in the vents. But when it's -17 here, the sun is in full shine and it might get down to -8 as a high. There's no chance of getting any warmth. And then the mountain winds come through, every little chance they get. Not all my house is floorboards, the carpet areas are warm. :)

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Winter Days Vary Between 3c And 10c.....And GLEN Is The Only Person In

Town Barefoot......(cheesy grin)....:grinning:

Cheers Glen.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I remember camping on Reid and Sulman, had bindies the size of nails. Those thorns you see in memes lol. I always see the little dried furry ones in the grass when it's dry, but never like anything I experiences camping on that mountain. :D

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not enough kim chee.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah something tells me marinated cabbage probably won't have that much effect on me.

13. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

I have the same problem, although my cold feet and hands are a result of cardiac problems.

14. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Tried ,,,?
    [​IMG]

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes I've been wearing socks. It is still happening bust mostly when I'm just laying around not doing much, seem to be fine when I'm walking around. I'm not too concerned anymore, I just wear my thermal socks. :)

16. Ralph Moreno

Ralph Moreno Members

Winters are not a great season to enjoy without any preparations. It is very important to pay close attention towards our central heating system and also be prepared with our winter clothing's. We were also facing problem with our boiler so we contacted the *a link that's not allowed here*services to help us out to repair or replace the unit, before it goes down fully. An expert assistance is very helpful on these aspects, as they have a good knowledge about what should be done at that moment.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2018
  17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

How about an old 19th century foot stove

[​IMG]

Irminsul likes this.
  18. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

I get that to. It's the only part of my body that doesn't warm up when I run. It's the furthest away from the heart.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think there should be. Could save a lot on the energy bill too.

themnax likes this.
  20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

eat more dill pickles.
    of course you could also make the crawl space a heat plenum.