why are butch girls so hot?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by rocknroll_girl, May 11, 2004.

1. justCHILL

justCHILL Member

i DEFINATLY am attracted to girls that look like femme boys, short hair...maybye in a faux-hawk, wear guys band tee-shirts under a sweater vest with loose jeans and a studded belt. im into the punkish emo type, kind of like myself but im a little more femme, with long hair and do occasionally wear MEGA girly cloths.

if a girl looks like a boy, but has a shyish, sweet demeanor, i will MELT! I am mega jelouse of my cousin. because her girlfriend is my DREAM-DATE!

2. MysteriousNight

MysteriousNight Member

I tend to like the feminine women with a butch attitude, if that makes any sense. I once had a huge crush on this girl who was butch in appearance and attitude. I'm just so drawn to strong, opinionated women. Especially the kind that you can have awesome conversations with and not only hold to their opinions but listen to yours as well.

3. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

i think we're all drawn to our opposites, so i tend to be drawn to really sweet, caring girls who aren't as brash as i can be myself. but do i usually go out with them? no... because they want relationships, and i've always been scared of relationships, and now that i'm in a polyamorous relationship... well, it's hard to find anyone who is okay with that. so i generally end up with the strong, opinionated type... and then it lasts not long. :( wierdness.

but i'm definitely attracted to the soft butchy women... you know, the ones with short hair that they actually style all cute... athletic body build... slim, trim and you can totally tell they're a dyke. mmm... they are all over the place in this town, and i love it! :)

4. edenfield

edenfield Member

if i were a lesbo i'd fancy athletic moody looking distant types, cos i'd be a waste of charm otherwise...but red hair is kinda sexy...their tempers are firey too, i like that

5. Moon_Beam

Moon_Beam zaboravljas

Marija Serifovic.............. amazing!!!!!!!

6. Codone

Codone Member

Um, most butch girls are extremely unfortunate looking...if you mean TRUE butches, not some Shane-from-the-L-Word shit. Buzz cuts, big-ass shoulders, wide-ass jaws, no makeup, hairy-ass armpits. NO THANKS. If I want a guy I'd be with one, not some girl playing the role of a dude. I'm 100% lez, but try to separate myself as much as possible from the stereotypical butchy ones. No rainbows, "PRIDE", or coming out parties for me...screw that propaganda. Anyway, girls that look like girls are the best, but to find one that's 100% feminine with no traces of "dude looks like a lady" syndrome, you usually have to go for the bi's and bi-curious ones. That's been my experience at least.

7. knattyk420

knattyk420 Member

I love butch women , then again I love all women. I can be rather butch and at times rather femine. I am very strong willed person know my own mind and will not apologize for it. I have more male friends than female cause I relate a little better with them just me though.

8. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

eh, lipstick is more my thing :p

9. Peace_Flower

Peace_Flower Member

maybe little off-topic - who's that girl in the patch's signature? the one with short hair? damn, she's so hot..

10. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

98% of butch women are unfortunate looking.

Lipstick lez all the way!

11. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

I'm a str8 girl but like most girls, I have fantasies/attractions etc. with other girls.

I've known a lot of lesbians (they seem to stick together like you make friends with a lesbian and then a week later you're hanging out with 10+ of her lesbian friends lol)

Butch girls usually seem VERY SEXUAL to me. Young butch girls seem to have an almost cocky confidence which totally turns me off in guys but it's really attractive in girls. And the walk...

Alot of the time those traits aren't as strong in older butch women (40+), they tend to have a more "settled" air about them.

12. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

btw imo winona ryder seems like she'd have a pretty unpleasant personality irl

Michelle Rodriguez is pretty rough and sexy.

13. Inari Sempai

Inari Sempai Guest

People sometimes call me butch, so seeing this thread just made me super duper happy. :D

14. GleeCandyKingdomCitizen

GleeCandyKingdomCitizen Member

Butch girls get me so hot! I have a huge crush on one right now. I'm like way femme and shy so I haven't really talked to her yet.. But yeah.. She plays basketball... Talk about wet panties ^////^

15. GleeCandyKingdomCitizen

GleeCandyKingdomCitizen Member

Oh the confidence:) so freaking sexy! I could watch that walk all day!

16. YouFoundMe

YouFoundMe Guest

I dont ever look at a butch girl and think she's hot surprisingly. And no, I don't think she's ugly. I just never "want her" or anything. I'm definitely more into girly girl LOOKS wise, and i like a 50/50 personality. Not an annoying, overly girly boring girl. But a girl who "acts" like a girl, but loves video games, horror movies, and i guess things a guy would normally love, but in a girl version with her feminine side to her. I love that <3