Why am i introducing myself?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Shamrock, May 8, 2004.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

Skip, what happened to all the flowery hippy backgrounds and humble vibe than let me call this forum site my own...

Well here's post #1 in my way to get back to the 980-something posts i had... skip...

| | <---- that close to a senior membership!

2. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i miss the backgrounds too!

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

:confused:

This looks like a forum for Car Enthousiasts... not hippies

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

I agree, Shamrock. Hipforums used to be unique but now it looks like every other forum.

5. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Have NONE of you read what's been going on?!?! Some Dipshit Technician CRASHED the whole site. Skip has been PLANNING a few Upgrades anyway, and he took the opportunity to do the upgrades. He also said that it would be ABOUT one month before the site was back to normal.
    I too, had to Register all over again from SCRATCH. This could be a GOOD thing, since as many of you are aware, Some of the OLD Forums needed a Moderator.
    This could be the time to appoint NEW ones, since some of the old ones don't even log-in anymore.
    (Hippies see the GOOD inevery situation!)

6. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

I like the new site but miss the backgrounds too.:(

7. babynug

babynug Member

babynug is back.i was very new,but felt i should re-introduce myself.

8. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

It doesn't stop me being so confused and upset by it all I have to go have a toke or two!! I feel a movie coming on as I just don't get this at all. I can't see anyones pictures, I am not a supporter anymore, I have lost my forum I feel so alone and lost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say I also know there was a backup the begining of March so I thought we would be at least having our status back and such as well as not have to try and grab our usernames before some else gets them. I am lucky I got mine but I doubt everyone will be as lucky.

Love & Sadness
    EnonEmouse

9. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Don't worry. It get's easier. Just be sure to check the FAQ about how all the codes work. :cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

I am new again,but it looks like everybody else is new also.
    So hey everybody,I'm fylthevoyd and glad to be here,I hope I can catch up with the same people that I had before the crash.
    I didn't change my name,I am the same as before.

11. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

yeah, it's too bad that the old site crashed, but I've gotten used to the new way of doing things.... it's a bit more fun... could be more psychadellic but it's okay!

12. bcmama

bcmama Banned

I'll try and get a drum circle going here. Any reason to drum is a good reason. :)