Who's They?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by inthydreams911, Mar 10, 2014.

1. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Had a little dmt experience out of the blue recently. Smoked with these old heads, I had never met before.

I took 3 hits and closed my eyes. It felt as if some outside presence was aligning my vibrational field with its, like trying to align a string to a tuning fork. When it went into alignment I felt extreme amounts of bliss and ecstasy.

When I looked into my inner eye where everything was supposed to be happening, something was struggling. It felt as if my third eye had been worn out. I saw faint image, it looked like two angelic like figures holding this glowing cube and they morphing and wavering in the center of this blue vibrational field.

As the field wavered so did my amount of ecstasy, like I was going in and out of alignment with this field. I asked this presence what was going wrong, why it was so dark in here, why my inner vision is wavering so. It answered not in words, but in showing me certain aspects of my being that were weakening me. Cut back on psychs and alcohol for awhile, give your brain some rest, also some of the music I listen to and make is too chaotic, I need to realign myself, send positive vibrations. Also let go of fear, and bring more love.

Basically it told me what any yoga teacher would say, but a lot my authentic because it was coming from my own experience. I asked what to do, and it told me my path is very strongly set now, that I will have to keep very close to enlightened ones too keep out of darkness. But if I do there is much possibility of bring that light out.

It was very quick and abstract, I saw some other geometrics and things which I vaguely remember. When I was at that stage where I was back, but I wasn't really back, everyone looked tall and alien. My brain was really quiet, like all the blah blah chatter had been shut off, and there was this benevolent loving yet very alien like presence surrounding everything.

I went and tried to explain to everyone the trip when I started coming out of it. They told me this, and they told me that, wait a second I asked myself as I started coming back to a sober mind state. Who's They?

2. Ol' Zeus

Ol' Zeus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

They be the machine elves!

3. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

The Watchers.

4. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

there are a lot of different kinda entities. I think what you saw was your own shattered mind.

sounds like a fantastic trip:) safe travels :)

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have kind of partially bought into the mystical aspect of DMT. I am open to the possibility of the entities of DMT residing on some plane 'outside' me. I try to remain fairly rational about it but I find the often touted notion of these entities being a manifest of my personal subconscious as is frequent with psychedelics unsatisfactory.

The DMT dimensions seem too perfect in form and structure as where with LSD and mushrooms I can see more how a lot of my subconscious shapes the trip. I think the ROA has a lot to do with it as I kind of feel the same way about Salvia Divinorum as well.

Looking for some speculative basis in science, I recently came across dark matter. I have juggled the possibility these entities are made of that stuff. I mean it's highly speculative as I'm not sure why smoking DMT would all of a sudden trigger that recognition of them but it's an option I'll leave on the table especially since I've learned that scientist have suggested dark matter likely can pass through ordinary matter which often feels like what's occurring with DMT entities.

My only other theory would be there is some type of collective unconscious which DMT stimulates and often produces archetypal figures but as I say the frequency at which these entities are experienced with DMT and the structure of that space makes me think it is something beyond personal subconscious activity.

6. Smokenmirrors

Smokenmirrors Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't know who they be but I do know they often perch on the power lines outside my house.

7. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

I'm not certain that we should assume this question to have any singular particular answer, but nor do I take the critical position in assuming that these so-called entities encountered exist autonomously within (or without) some ulterior dimension obscured to our own. Smoking DMT very often does leave one with the impression that a veil has been lifted; this kind of vision, of upset brain chemistry having rent some kind of protective barrier at the hypnagogic interface partitioning off the anima from the materia, is a perfect metaphor but how we've managed to anticipate the autonomy of the beings which are conjured by temporal perturbation is symptomatic, I think, of the fashionable rekindling of primitivism and animistic ontologies. This opinion is of course anathema to adherents of shamanistic teachings, and understandably so being that the experience is so confounding and seemingly impossible.

I am fascinated by the worldviews of the many shamanic visionaries around the globe and throughout history, and I suppose that I am more inclined to believe that there are spirits within the plants than that there a multi-dimensional beings communicating telepathically with us with intentions typically attributed to the invaders which dominate the field of ufology. Is it a spiritual phenomenon? I do think so, and I am not necessarily closed to the idea that these beings exist outside of the mind, it's just that after numerous experiences with DMT it does not seem to be the case to me. If anything, it seems as if our entire approach to the phenomenon is near sighted, that reality is fundamentally a conscious entirety and the violent geometric flash of the DMT trip leading up to the 'break through' moment is revealing to us that it is rather our own soul undergoing metamorphosis and the information gleaned along the way is a sort of unfolding data bank pattern encapsulating the process of millions of years of our ancestors growing forever closer to the untouchable foundation of being.