Who's sick of this conservative pig government?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Viruk, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Viruk

Viruk Member

Man I can't stand these conservatives. They've added so many cops to my city, and we already had enough.
    Its at the point where cop cars just drive around the schools because theres nothing better to do then bust kids.
    They are turning beautiful Canada into an annex of the US police state.
    I hope we get a vote of no confidence before Marc Emerys trial in May, so we get to keep the prince, and get rid of the pigs.

2. Scrapadaptatious

Scrapadaptatious Member

yep, everything about pigs and conservatives pretty much suck

3. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

Fuckin Harper. Becoming the new Bush i swear to god.

4. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

ay. fuck harper. he's quite ridiculous

5. Dazed-Jamie

Dazed-Jamie Member

i like ham. i do not like conservatives:).

and bacon.

6. danyo

danyo Member

did u guys get flags in all the rooms in your school too btw????
    i think thats one of the biggest bullshit things ever. make it look like were trying to be more patriotic, while its just a bunch of kids learning to disreguard the canadian flag. and they're like 2 dollar flags!

7. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

you're a bunch of communists

8. Monolith

Monolith Member

I am.

9. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

yay for capitalism!

10. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

im getting more sick of the hippies just like sitting on theyre asses or whaever and complaining, want a change - do SOMETHING ABOUT IT

11. Raisin Doobie

Raisin Doobie Member

it doesn't matter who currently rules the country, or what political party is in power, it's still going to be a flawed government where the rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and more money is spent on the military than feeding the people starving in our own streets. what we need is a new form of government and a new way of thinking.

why, just the other day, in orlando,some members of the food not bombs organization were arrested for giving out free food to homeless people ( http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/04/05/homeless.arrest.reut/ )

it was even more upsetting to me because i've recently become a pretty active member in the halifax food not bombs

politicans don't care about their people, they care about money. those who are high in power are only interested in obtaining more for themselves. the fact that they would make laws that ban pot, which kills no one, and promote things like booze and ciggies, which kill thousands of people a year, and make addicts out of thousands more, is just further evidence that money is all that matters

what is it that you do to help?

12. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

doesnt canada have free health care?

13. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Comparing Harper to Bush is a joke

14. tculi

tculi Senior Member

heh, your in canada...youve got it easy

15. tculi

tculi Senior Member

im sick and tired of people like you sitting on their asses complaining about people complaining and not doing anything when they really are, your just too ignorant to realize it.

16. mr.greenxxx

shut up, you have no clue u little bitch, i had posted an online pettition in like 3different sites all with hunderds of thousands of users, in like 5months all it got was 3k votes, most of which probably werent from my threads, while the threads had like 5k reads and all. people just complain - they dont do anything - especially doped up hippies going around in a dream world that everything is cool and peacefull, life is a dissease, too many stupid fucking poeple making life hell for those who infact have a brain

17. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

simmer down rico suave

18. tculi

tculi Senior Member

just because you didnt get many votes on an online petition doesnt mean anything. there is a group of about 100 people protesting for peace every weekend at this intersection near my house. there are a lot of the people that just sit back and complain though, i see your point. i didnt mean to be a douche bag towards you or anything earlier, when i got home from school i was really pissed. the dean of students at my school is blaming me for smoking in the bathroom when i really didnt. im probably gonna get suspended for another 5 days which just fuckin pisses me the shit off because im trying to keep my grades up and this will just make them go even farther down.

19. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

i think everyone should plant an acorn.

20. mr.greenxxx

^ make it a skunk #1 and i would agree. everyone invest 15 bucks on a 10 pack of seeds, spread the seeds out in ur town, soon u will have quality herb growing all over- this will be the best method imo :D