whos got pride

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by superusername, Apr 9, 2007.

1. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

i donteven know where this argument is going...

2. Glordag

Glordag Member

To say that everyone from the 60's stopped doing acid & drugs because they burned out is so ridiculous I don't even know how to respond. It goes a bit beyond that. First of all, those people are in their 50-70's now, which I'm sure has more to do with it than "burning out". I'm sure quite a bit of people from that era continued their drug use for quite some time. Sure, it's very possible to burn out, but that in itself isn't even necessarily a bad thing.

Also, to declare yourself the winner of an argument in the SAME post as your rebuttal is just silly. Besides, this should be about the spread of information, not winning or losing...

3. superusername

superusername Member

Ok mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    How many people you know from the 60s besides just guessing what happened in your head? Let me tell yeah your wrong second I am right 100% about the pervious post and probably everything so peace mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

4. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Sounds like you need to get laid. You are strait up fucking retarted.

5. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

LSD/mushrooms, arent safe, arent GOOD for you, arent good for your brain, and metality...it can b fun, it could b BAD. but "GOOOD for you" it is NOT!, it might make u tihnk different, but it doesnt mean its good for your brain, or mentality, it could EASILY fuck you up for life in a way u wouldnt like, but u could also do it and not get fucked up, but basicly what im tryin to say is no drug is good for you, some ppl say ACID is harmful which is sucha fuckin lie, its not terribly bad for you, but it could b terribly bad for your mental state. PERIOD, and SUPERUSERNAME the way u communicate on a forum is retarded lol, come on man..seriously, follow all u said throughout this thread, ull see what i mean:)

6. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

lmfao
    you got told, what was it 4 times? more... less?
    doesnt matter.... your just a pissed off little kid

7. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

I dont remember the old me, I think it was about the same, except less wierd...... no wait, ive allways been wierd.

8. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

my old me is the same with out the larger perspective of everything, which is perfect

9. superusername

superusername Member

i get way more pussy then all of you I can just tell from how weird you are were your ego at when you need it huh I know im stupid but you are all ridiculous. O look at me Im a hippie I do drugs im cool your all gayer then a barrella of fag monkeys have fun jacking off tonight I already got some pussy bitch

10. superusername

superusername Member

My life rocks yours probley all suck so fuck you guys I quit here nonbody is doning anything positive for society there is no one actuly cool or smart here and you all blow dick PEACE MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

11. lostdazedintime

LSD often makes one question things, you raise somthing odd so we being i assume acid heads for this as far as i can tell is under acid trips and what not question this, a lashing responce in return often just brings one to question more, as a result you insult our chillness which leads me to believe if one is well learned in dropping trips then you would know how to talk to tripper folk, and from what ive seen here im losing faith in your story even more....

some one tell me does any of this scrawl make a lick a sense? My HPPD kicked up hella bad and im havin a lil trouble typing.

12. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

I don't care to much about who the hippies were or are. They were cool, yeah, but there will always be cool people, and there always has been.

Anyway, I lived thru the whole hippy thing and never did too much LSD. Just thought better of it. Always believed in peace and love and still do. But as I remember it, LSD was supposed to expand your consciousness, and since everyone who did it was convinced of that, when I took it I convinced myself of the same thing. Actually I think what it really did was got me high and made me feel good. LSD is just a drug and nothing more nor less. Some drugs might be better than others and some people might like some drugs better than others. I don't see anything wrong essentially with taking something that makes you feel good and that's what LSD does, it gets you high/makes you feel good. If part of your life is taking drugs, that's what part of your life is. If part of your life is not taking drugs, that's what part of your life is.

Personally, I prefer to be drug free, but that's just my choice;I wouldn't even wish it on anyone else. But I do agree with superusername that LSD will take its toll on you.

I'm not sure of this but I think most of the people who took a lot of LSD back in the 60's, if that was the most important contribution they thought they made to the counter culture, then they probably didn't have much to contribute. Also, a whole hell of a lot of people who were hippies back in the day moved right back into society after the whole thing was over and they have good jobs now, homes, wives, children, cars and everything else. I think they just don't talk about the drugs they did anymore or about how they were once hippies, unless someone like me brings it up. Then they start saying stuff like, Oh Yeah, back in my hippy days, and these people might now be doctors and lawyers and what have you.

superusername, I have some hate in me too, but it's only part of being human.

13. Glordag

Glordag Member

I think I'm just going to ignore superusername at this point :| . Everyone else made some pretty good points, though...and I'm entirely too worn out/tired to respond to each of them.

14. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

hahahahaah

superusername starts a thread, saying hes proud acid fucked him up.
    he gets bashed and bashed again, now hes covering it up by saying were all silly little fucks who cant get pussy...........?

sounds like a HUGE fuckin cover up to me:D

i love u buddy <3

15. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

and why are you people constantly memtioning that acid WILL take its toll on you.
    anyone who does drugs ovBiously knows that........ it doesnt even need to be said....

16. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

I'll accept that, but what is your problem with superusername.

17. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

With a post like that your life obivously sucks.

18. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I dont really think you can sum up what LSD does to you by using the word high. Psychedelics can give us great knowledge, The fucking dna molecule was discovered under the influence of lsd.

19. lostdazedintime

acid gets you pretty friggin high...

20. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I have seen kids run around crying and screaming while tripping, i wouldent exactly call that "high" Its just a stupid word to classify what every single "drug" (which is also a stupid word) does to you.Ans i mean sure it can get you high but thats defintaly not all it can do.