whos got pride

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by superusername, Apr 9, 2007.

1. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Having a child with someone who's personal philosophy transcends conforming to social conventions like oneself would perhaps be even more enlightening than frying ones's brain, though frying one's brain may be a necessary prerequisite to find such a mate. I don't think there's anything wrong with being proud of one's children. Oh, and to more directly respond to the OP's question, It's always good to try to keep a positive perspective on the way your decisions are changing your life, lest you fall into a pattern of despair.

2. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

Originally Posted by sheerwakiness:

Having a child with someone who's personal philosophy transcends conforming to social conventions like oneself would perhaps be even more enlightening than frying ones's brain, though frying one's brain may be a necessary prerequisite to find such a mate. I don't think there's anything wrong with being proud of one's children. Oh, and to more directly respond to the OP's question, It's always good to try to keep a positive perspective on the way your decisions are changing your life, lest you fall into a pattern of despair.

Don't think there's anything wrong with being proud of one's children and the person you have them with, either, and although frying your brain has it's points, I don't think it's necessary to be around other people who who are tripped out to be your self. It's cool but it's also cool to be yourself around people who are not tripped out, and it can be done!

3. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

Most definately you can, if you need a drug to be who you are, you need to give a good bit of thinking over....... damnit lsd looping me out, my train o' thought fell off the trestle.

4. superusername

superusername Member

Im glad I started this thread lots of good ideas on here. Saftey Pin I understand what you meen about being yourself around other people but for me its hard to because Il get looks like is that dude on dmt? So I got an ego to survive all that and then I have myself the egoless triped out self with deep ideas and weridness to the extreem

5. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

look...frying your brain is nothing to be proud of...i rotted my brain out and watched it drip through my ears with excessive amounts of mdma to the point that when i stopped i was in the most unatural state of depression for like 9 months.

My reading comprehension has lowered significantly, my vocabulary has been reduced to rabble, my thought patterns are jumpy, jumbled and just fucked up.

There isnt a day that I live and breathe where i dont wake up and wish i could take could take back swallowing all those pills....protect your brain, keep it safe, its the only one youll ever have...who knows what reprecussions my abuse will play on me later on in life. Thats something I have to live with. But hey, we are all products of our own decisions so there's nothing i can do but make sure other people dont make the same mistakes.

6. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

I agree completely. For example, if you ever travel to Japan, there are lots of funky open-minded folks you can just relax and say & do whatever you want with. Be well prepared to watch their mouths fall open & eyes pop out should you happen to mention smoking pot in America though.

7. superusername

superusername Member

frying my brain was the best thing that ever happend to me case and point

8. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

scrambled or sunny side up?

the term 'frying' really messes with my head. - i love to trip, to open my mind and fly - but to fry my brain, no thanx.

9. mara-aum

mara-aum Member

agreed. i don't believe its just too much drugs that "fry someone retarded" --its likely their karma or life situation at the time & the illumination of that that the drug allowed for that was so overwhelming.

i have only been tripping about a year (approx 50 hits at most)
    but my hubby has had many many hits in the span of a decade--he's the most brilliant mind i know.

stay in the light & your whole life will be a beautiful trip!

10. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

hahaah this kid is a retard

someone ban him :D

11. superusername

superusername Member

^^ you all are silly theres a reason real "hippies" don't trip no more or no more pure acid. They all are done tripping for one way or another it takes its toll on all and go ahead and prove me wrong excpecly you toastacidblocks your going to be more burn out then the rest

12. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

you never said shit about it taking its "toll" on you, you said
    "frying my brain was the best thing that ever happened to me mannn, case and point"

ovbiously their done trippin its been 40 years since the summer of love.....
    and people dont care enough to make good acid.

PROVE ME WRONG DUGHHH

13. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

14. superusername

superusername Member

I didn't say shit about the drug taking its toll on anybody except me. As for you all thats what im trying to bring up calling you all silly and what not.

It just the government or it not being the summer of love anymore hella people can not function because of hallucinogenic drugs you all can turn your back too it because of the amazing experience you had or you can embrace it as part of the double edge sword of the drug. There is probably only a hand full of people who were of that generation who would even think about tripping again. So post all you want about your wonder drug. You'll find out eventually

So with that said toastacidblocks mannnn you want me to prove you wrong easy expecily since you probably don't know anybody from the 60s, il fill you in there done tripping. OK you got one right but I already told you in my post above so that don't really count yous your brain mannnnnn.

As for nobody caring to make good acid thats were your dead wrong theres people burned out sideways trying to make the stuff the best they can just to spread good vibes in this day and age. Problem is allot of the chemicals needed to make it are under FDA supervision and the only way you can posses them is threw the government and you need to be a licensed chemist. Lets say you get well gues what everybudy and your uncles is now being watched by the government. You go up to your "hippie" festival and what happens 30 to life in jail just for the shit your trying to pass on. All the other stuff you problaly is a lie, so with that said you can't make 100% pure acid so whatever 10-20-80 percent of a chemical you don't want to eat is 100% percent bad for yeah. It has nothing to do with nobody cares about it.

So mannnnnnnnnnn hows it feel to be beet intellectually by a retard don't worry Il check up on it and as for the rest of you saying how tragic what is and what not for me or Im stupid Im probley smarter then you even for how stupid I am so go ahead and try me you fake hippies yeah I said it there not real anymore your all just tripping

15. lostdazedintime

Acid can fuck up your life, it's harder to do that now, cause back in the day it flowed like water. I got a nasty case of HPPD, and im hella slow at everything, it's a wonder drug only in the sense that it fills you with wonder. my main point, it's just a drug!!! why do we have to lay such crazyness over it.....

Oh yeah, who cares if the old hippies dont trip anymore, the trips they had were probubly a lot crazier than yours.

16. lostdazedintime

Superusername I have come to the conclusion that you are a hate filled person and should chill out.

17. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

a part of me thinks psychadelics are cool, and could b used in a good way, However,
    the other part says, ppl do it, After the first time theyre point of view, beliefs, and view or reality has changed, if theyre experiance has been good, they look at it in a good way, although they somewhat regret it, cuz they feel fucked up, and thyre feeling of SELF has slipped out from the palm of theyre hands, thyre ego is somewhat lost, and they cant do nothing about it, so they turn to ppl who SAY they like it just like themselves...although they dont like it and theyre not FOR the drug 100%...now u might like it somewhat, but IT DEFINITLY fucks with your brain weather u like it or not, some ppl think the way it fucks with theyre brain is cool, LOL like myslef the first time i did shrooms, it fucked with my brain but i enjoyed every second of it, IT MADE ME THINK OUTSDIE THE BOX, but who am i to say its good?! it definitly changed me for life, im glad with the way i am now, but too much time has gone by to say how glad i would b with the OLD ME:)

anyways peace and love, JUST BE SAFE, and dont get urself into stuff, ud really RATHER NOT GET INTO! keep yourlife in good hands as you would like GOD to keep u if theyre were one or is one lol, (idk what to believe, but im genrally happy)

18. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

19. superusername

superusername Member

^^^ good point and the craziness comes from people saying my life is fucking tragic without knowing a goddamn thing about me because Im probably more active then them no lie. As for me being a hate filled person I got some hate I don't take it out on the internet thats just how I think.

20. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

lol the only reason i called you a retard is casue "whos got pride" was the wrong title.
    and i meant to say what you said about the acid, but i just tried to sum it up simply, and did a bad job at it.

My view of life or whatever hasnt changed, my ego got destructed when i started smoking weed all the time, not destructed... but....idk, my image of self doesnt change on acid, i just wonder about who i am blah blah balh i just think deeper.

and i wont find out eventually casue i know it isnt the ALL AMAZING WONDER DRUG, its a drug, that makes me happy, see colours, think about awesome shit and have fun with my buddddies. it'll fuck u up if u do it alot, just like all drugs, you just need to be reasonable and think for your self and how you feel about it.

and i know they wont want to be triping anymore casue they've been there and done that to the extreme and its been done... but ya never know some of those crazy bastards might wanna trip:)