whos got pride

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by superusername, Apr 9, 2007.

1. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

what does it mean - to be proud of something? people who are proud think they are better then everyone else.

it is better to be humble.

2. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

I don't think that follows logically. Why would you assume just because someone is proud that they think they are better than everyone else.

3. UsefulIdiot

UsefulIdiot Member

OP- you might be proud of this shit now but when you mature a little more you might not be so proud....

4. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

Maybe I'm too mature to understand these little internet conventions that you youngsters are so familiar with. I want to be sure I'm not missconstruing the meaning of your post, so can you tell me what - OP - is. You weren't drinking when you wrote that post were you, I can see that you are "legally" old enough!

Anyway, your right, I might not be proud of this "shit" or anything else I do now in the future, but I don't know what the future holds, it's entirely possible that in the future I'll be more proud of what I'm doing now than ever. I just don't know.

If you have anything else to say about it, I can't speak for anybody else but I'm almost always open to a dialog, whether it's critical or not.

5. Peterness

Peterness Member

Safety Pin, i'm assuming OP means Original Poster, in which case he was talking about, well yes, the original poster who started the topic.

The original poster was basically posting about how he was proud that he had "fried his brain".

6. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

Thanks Peterness. I'm assuming your first name is Peter. I can mention one thing I'm proud of and that is my name. I don't know why, no reason to be, just am. By the way it's Peter, LOL.

So,

To the OP:

It's gona be tough in a world like this to be proud of being retarded, but if you can handle it, go for it.

I "can" dig it, Yeah!

7. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

hahaha i know hemisphere...it seems pretty pointless

I trip at least everyweekend...alot of times ill dose mulitiple times a week, and im not fried from it...

If your worried about frying your brain, dont binge on MDMA...THAT I am fried from, and im not proud of it by any stretch of the imagination.

8. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Hippies died with the 60's IMO..

9. J0}{Nd03

J0}{Nd03 Member

Holy shit, you're right.

10. superusername

superusername Member

you havn't lived in my shoes i got fried the first time i took it my way of life is seperating my self from society by not functioning in it i consider hippe my religion not a way of life that way of life is dead peace sorry my way isn't "cool"

11. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

Hey, man

I lived in the East Village during the late '60's. Duah, like Hippy capital of the world behind Haight Ashbury. Never thought of myself as a hippy then though; never thought of myself as a hippy until very recently. So, now I think I was a hippy back in the day but back in the day I didn't. Never the less I don't consider myself a hippy now, just used to be one. Being a hippy wasn't all about drugs. A lot of those people who did a lot of acid moved right back into society and are now part of the establishment; they didn't change with the times so they could continue to stand up for different stuff because society had changed. Just kept standing up for what they once did. I think back in the day being a hippy above everything else meant standing up for what you believed in, but if you still believe in the same things you did when you were a hippy, well maybe you are still a hippy, but in that case you really "don't" have much to be proud of.

12. superusername

superusername Member

All of you don't know me pride is what makes me feel me my ego that makes it possible to talk to a human being that isn't as twisted as me. It is the core of my social functioning since my brain dose not work. I never consider myself a hippie untill I took acid last year and even then it was awile till I started getting realy werid in deep philoshy. What I learned is all freedom and still my life is as extreme as fuck my personal freedom is one that is hard to gain since my mind is distent from society. Revolution and changing the world threw love are dead the only revolution i consider is the one of a personal revolution of your self a distancing yourself form society were you can't function to the point you can't even be part of the systme. I am a very righestis person in my believes I do not go out yelling them on the fucking streat corner and I don't call somebody a fake hippe because in truth everyone is fake in my opion exept crazy people who can only be there selfs. I respect everyone and there opion but my way of life I believe is the one all modern hippes should live not a selfish drug frenzy but a escape from the modern world to not function the only way I see we can fight back by not helping make a cent for a the systme. Fuck money, Fuck Slaves, Fuck Goverment, Fuck Life. Death is the beging of a beutiful time of nothingness and everything simotansly so go ahead stand out like an idot i love animals i love life no one will respect you besides a hippe and respect is something a hippe should give all people who call themselfs hippes because that is the only people who can understand you are them whatever you want in life is yours for the taking. Every thing you believe is there if you want. I love im retartd Ive learned it all and then they took it away because the other side for me is more beuitfull then a stupid world were you get yours and you get mine grow up and join it. For as stupid as I am im still prety smart so say what you will I got a great life and friends and ive done it all and still im realer then fuck it self peace
    Think what you want of me but then agin think of yourself

13. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

How did you fry yourself retarded from one trip?! I've been eatin acid since the 9th grade and im not even close to retarded. There is nothing wrong with pride in my mind, but i DO NOT pride myself in what I inflicted on my poor lil brain. normaly dosed every weekend, with some short breaks, some times every night if i could wing it. I'm signifigantly slower at everything, I have forgotten huge chunks of my life, my sense of time often out the window, visual disturbances all the time, at night I somtimes have trouble sleeping because of all the tv static in my head. I am not proud of myself for this.

14. superusername

superusername Member

O i just lost touch with reality im a naturaly tripy person ive dosed lots of times afterword there is some pain with my crazyness but pain is a normal part of life so i accept it

15. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

OK,

So you take LSD and by so doing u have chosen to live by your own sanctions and not societies. With regard to that particular issue you have made up your mind to change society. You think what you think is right, and it is better than what society thinks is right, so you take LSD despite the fact that society says it's wrong.

But some of us have chosen to live outside the sanctions of society with regard to a lot of other issues too.

These issues include such things as social conventions generally; things like sex, marriage, child bearing, friendship, and yes...LOVE!

There are issues such as politics which include things like fighting and non-violence, peace and war.

Although it is admirable to live according to your own sanctions with regard to any issue, you are much more likely to get messed up if you do it on a whole host of issues and on many different levels; you are also more likely to change yourself in a better/more meaningful direction, and by so doing change those around you at the same time.

16. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

is it normal not to beleive anything anymore in relation to like everything.

since dosing fisrt time a week ago, all my beleifs were shattered, and if anyone asks me a question to anything, its like everything i beleived in is different. and i dont have an answer, instead it makes me wonder "what do i beleive". i dont know anymore. everything, i have to rethink everthing i ever thought i knew.

17. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

It may not be "normal" not to believe anything anymore in relation to like everything else, but at least your different, which to me is better than normal. Normal these days is trying to be like everybody else and doing and thinking what you are told to.

18. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

go to wikipedia and check out solipsism.. someone told me to do that, i cant remember who... it fucked with me!

19. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

God loves Tater Tots

20. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

it is no wonder you have so many posts... you have so much to say!