Who's gonna be in town for Q'Day 07?

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by skyhigh420, Aug 31, 2006.

1. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

strange for sure....

2. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

3. lctricity

lctricity Member

He hasn't proven anything about being an asshole with any of his posts.

You and your posts on the other hand... leave a lot to be desired to say the least.

I don't remember mopperman mentioning anything about how much exercise his sexual member has gotten over the years. LOL!

I rest my case.

BTW; Since when were YOU appointed to speak for the "whole Forum" anyhow?

I mean, I know you're an officer in the "Spelling Police Dept." and all but to speak for the "whole Forum"?!!

I think NOT.

4. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

Oh you didn't get that email? I did and apparently not much.

5. lctricity

lctricity Member

Oink!

It's been real.

6. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Produce these e-mails losergurl you keep mentioning and lying about..., oh I forgot you deleted them. But I didn't, you know the ones where your bragging about wanting your hair pulled while giving BJ's and getting all oiled up and such to a bunch of people you don't even know. Class act.....your husband see those also? Forward them to you if you want. Now go and worship your NYC diesel....how old are you?

7. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

don't give her that much credit, she's a GED intern in the Spelling Police Dept.

8. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

You're just DYING for attention from me, even if it's bad. You're a poor loser who can't handle rejection. Get back on whatever meds you were taking or up the dose if you still are!

As for my man? He sees it all, send what you'd like to send. I didn't say anything I wouldn't say to the whole Forum and it was all in fun, something you don't understand unless it involves picking on a woman who rejected you.

You see, my man adores me with everything in him, he's my best friend and we tell each other EVERYTHING, something else you wouldn't understand. Would you like me to get him? He's here right now and will join with no problems, lemme tell ya.

Say anything you'd like to him, in fact resend any of those emails that included MANY other people, all kidding and replying back and forth and you know it. Koop, ispica, scott, alli, they ALL received those emails and laughed and joked as well. All just playing in fun. Funny you saved them though... why would you??????? To reread them over and over YOU OBSESSED FREAK!!!

My man knows I'm always joking, kidding and FUN, it's one of the MANY things he LOVES about me because he's usually sitting right beside me when I'm responding to a post or just talking to a friend, and he also knows I DON'T cross any lines such as YOU do, and when someone tries to cross the line with ME, I let them know, just as I did with YOU, mr rejected. My man knows my passwords to everything, including my computer. I have absolutely NOTHING to hide from my man, sorry can't say the same thing about you with your mate. Does she have all your passwords? I bet not, that involves too much trust that you can't afford.

You couldn't STAND the fact that I liked the other guys more than you!!!!!! That's because they're not gross like you, looking for a little cyber action EW. They're REAL men who do not feel the need to pick on women!!!

Face it, you're obsessed and everyone can see it.

9. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

losergurl wake up will you!...liar...everyone can tell your a loopy head case and everyone can tell by my posts that I adore you.....holy shit! get over yourself

10. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

LOL Uh huh that's what you were saying when I first joined this Forum... NOT I think everyone knows who the liar is here.

By the way, don't the laws of physics prevent anyone from "getting over" themself? Ponder that as you fill out your 7th grade admission enrollment form. Don't forget to get "mommy" to sign it.

PS. It's "you're", not "your" :rolleyes: Man I should start charging tutoring fees, I'd make a TON with this group!

11. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

Glad to here it! I'll be getting a bike this year so I'll swing down towards your apartment and visit!

12. lctricity

lctricity Member

Wouldn't wanna "overplan" or anything... but get some specifics together and we'll make it happen.

You and the rest of you piggies are always welcome at our apartment down De Pijp way.

"This 'Lil Piggie has no Cell Phone."

[​IMG]

13. ispica

ispica Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Article one of the Pig Manifesto is, "do your own thing baby" This is Amsterdam, the one place in the cosmos where nobody can mess with you. (Even though it's hard to resist a frosty tap).

14. lctricity

lctricity Member

Well said ispica.

Frosty Brews will be on hand at our apartment, but sans cell phones it'd be hard to make it all happen. I really do despise phones though.

"The best well laid plans of men and pigs often go astray..."

If so, so be it, but the offer was there.

[​IMG]

15. ispica

What offer? Did I miss something?

16. lctricity

lctricity Member

Take 2... "The Offer"

And YOU are welcome too, of course. You Piglet you!

17. ispica

Ahh yes, those F**king cell phones. Thanks for clearing that up...I'll have mine handy. (I had to buy a 4 band phone, the fourth band (sometimes refered to as the Hip Band) which works only in the Cosmic Atmosphere of Amsterdam.

18. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

92 (days) bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer....

[​IMG]

party every night at Lctricity's!!! yoohoo!!

19. swp4lfe

swp4lfe Member

what is this q day? And when is it?

wait a minute is this some sorta fag fest? How many gays are in amsterdam?

20. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

way to put your best foot forward as you join a new forum

oh and to answer your question: enough to make you uncomfortable

from the way you think amsterdam is a total waste for you. you should just buy $1500 worth of pot and stay home where you can find your precious "pain pills" ya junkie.