Who's gonna be in town for Q'Day 07?

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by skyhigh420, Aug 31, 2006.

1. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

now thats a fitting end to a war that ain't worth fighting! nice post lctricity.

lets do our best to stop the fighting before the entire amsterdam board on HIPFORUMS is the real victim.

2. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

oh my, that's so true..

we'll drop it here.

3. stolenmagic

stolenmagic Member

I'm there for Queensday 2007! Purchased airfare this evening! Woohooo. Can't wait to see the Pig Krue again!

Piggie HIGH FIVE from an original Piglet!
    OINK!!!!!

4. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

I will always speak out against anyone who is an (_[_)hole towards me, and that will never change, however, I'm definitely glad you stopped the (_[_)holes. Thank you, koop! Ever the gentleman.

<Johnny Cash singin> "and there'll be peace, in the Forum, againnnnnnn" :)

Just remember life is short... but Tom Cruise is shorter

5. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

save the "I am women" he me roar shit. dream on

6. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

Or not... I told you he'd do it again, Forum. Was I right, or was I right?

By the way, mopman? Now MY ex military man has been updated as to all of this BS and the way you talked to his lady, he read it all. He says you better hope and pray to God he doesn't meet up with you in the Dam or anywhere else!!!! "Only dickless men prey on women" Another of his quotes: "You're not even a man to talk to a woman like that!!!". He also says "You have a big mouth in this Forum, but he can make it alot bigger!" SNAP!

Good thing I wrote it because if he would have joined right now? He'd be saying things that could have gotten him in trouble, and I won't let him get in trouble over the likes of scum like you, especially since he has a permit to carry a concealed weapon. If you think he's "pretend" go ahead, challenge me and he'll join. I'll just edit it or his butt will go to jail. I'd be watching my back on Queensday if I were you (thank God I'm NOT)... the laws are different over there *~smile~*

Women? Choose your men wisely...

Knows what she's talking about,
    islandgurl

7. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

By the way, your English sucks... talk about showing your ignorance, but maybe it's because you're too drunk to learn about singular and plural words, not to mention finishing words in a sentence. Just couldn't spell "hear", huh?

Oh and Kegel is spelled like that, not Kegal. If your woman has so many credentials in womENS (tell her to learn singular and plural also go back and read her posts, better yet go back to SCHOOL) health care then you two sure must not communicate much.You know as much about a Kegel muscle as a gay man. Oh I take that back, I have a gay friend who knows more about it than you, although he is a nurse.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... You BETTER STOP NOW. You're an obsessed, drunken freak!!!

8. lctricity

lctricity Member

Or what?

You're gonna rip off another diatribe about your sexual antics?

Spare us all, please.

9. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

My sentiments, exactly.

10. lctricity

lctricity Member

Well then get on it already.

Or is that off it?

11. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

You kidding? I don't even want to TOUCH it. :dupe:

12. lctricity

lctricity Member

I clearly meant get on with "it", meaning to "spare us all, please."

Another pathetic attempt of yours to play the victim in some non-existent sexual advance.

To quote nblaze... "Get over yourself already!"

To quote ZZ Top... "I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole."

Good riddance islandgurl.

13. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

Outsmarted by a woman again... I LOVE it and at least I'M funny :)

14. lctricity

lctricity Member

Yeah, you're funny all right. But not in the humorous way, more like the "odd" sense of the word.

Try "delusional" as the day is long and attention seeking to boot.

I've already mentioned pathetic.

Once again... Get OVER yourself.

15. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

Same old things, over and over... believe me if we did stand up comedy you'd be getting tomatoes in the face. You're mean, you have no brain of your own, just follow the leader and you're outmatched. Give it up, dude, or should i say "little miss clique"? Wanna borrow one of my skirts?

Yeah, you're a REAL man ganging up on a woman... I'm sure all the women in here respect you and your drunken frat boy "clique" now. Go ahead, keep it up.

16. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

I'm ex-military also is that suppose too scare me?.....does he know how your bragging to all of us about you loving your hair pulled and such....didn't think so. your strange for sure.

17. lctricity

lctricity Member

Believe me there's no comedy involved in being the type of "funny" that you are islandgurl.

I could've sworn I already mentioned "pathetic". LOL

18. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

There isn't a thing I DON'T tell him, unlike you with your mate. Now back to your beer and drown your sorrows. Come back and write incoherently once again when you've had too much as you did last night, mr obsessive. You're just proving everything I have said is true.

I've seen pics of you... you think I want your dumb, fat ass? Oh, speaking of fat asses? My man doesn't have a ton of fat and moves like lightning. He can also lift 400 pounds. I'd be quiet if I were you as he will be seeing all of these posts from now on. Think I'm kidding? Go ahead... challenge me. You know you always lose (everything but your beer gut that is).

19. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

blah blah blah.....get over yourself will ya.......and you look like a skinny crack-head who likes her hair pulled on.....losergurl

20. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

LOLOLOL Uh huh, that's what you were saying many months ago to me... NOT Wow you're such a liar and even your pig friends will see that one!!!! :dupe: