Who's blocking the sh!t?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by nuttyguy, Jul 14, 2018.

1. nuttyguy

nuttyguy Guest

One of the craziest situations ever I'm dealing with basically....

Uhhh... I mean seriously .... I'm worried life has me in some big ways higher dimensionally manifesting as what I literally hated most in life and feel like I "earned" being authentic title #1 opposite of .... but therefore the difference between "intention" (what I identified with) and "inner life" (thoughts & impulses that occur regardless of intention --- even if like demon possessed). So tragic the situation so much seems to manifest due to years of fearing what I hated most + combined like with mental health issues & inner weakness....

What do I do? Blessed and cursed both to extreme intensity. All paranoid if I try to like cash in on areas blessed it could be like bigger scheme of things a move like helping my enemy ... or causing other tragedy...

How do I figure out to do? Seriously .... I'm so tempted to say "f#ck these unknown questionable signs it's seeming likely tragic, but easy to imagine biased by my enemy wanting to delay justice reaching them" ... as I write that I sense an unknown realm tap on my left eyebrow communicating "not right" .... but .... <now a tear drop under my right eye I feel> .... what do I do???

Oh while I do not wish to end myself in an earthly style .... dang a conceptual heavenly gun that could gift me eternal suicide seems desirable ....

And as I write that I'm given a higher dimension sensing of moral transgressions that grieve me being overly common .... and .... well ... ya .... dang I wish I had that conceptual gun .... even if I have ultimate neat life potentials easy to imagine in reach....

But then that area of moral transgression which I'm grieved .... well .... I just felt something extreme tragic far beyond that level of transgression feeling violated from behind after that last paragraph ... and somehow OMG the tragedy of the situation I can worry about to the point where a cool life beyond what I could have imagined as a kid I have, have waited all my life to come alive, am closer than ever to that, and seriously I kind of wish like putting an eternal bullet through my head.

Tho as stated before.... I'm not at harm of harming myself .... sitting on epic potential to go cash on $100k+, but just worried what if it's multidimensionally like empowering my enemy or doing other tragic things? :( I mean seriously even $10k changes my life epic with health that's like a nightmare every waking hour the past multiple years (literally every hour!) .... And I let these 'mysterious signs' of mysteriousness from a higher level bias me towards avoiding cashing in .... Tired of suffering .... Kind of wishing for God to just end me .... But what do I do?

Seriously like the most confused guy ... It all seems like the shit is a joke .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH Where my rank is I earned? :(

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

OK....??..:confused2:

Cheers Glen.

3. nuttyguy

nuttyguy Guest

Tell me it's okay .... go cash in on $10k+ ...

Wow ... what the heck would happen .... WOW.... Thy level of lowest point how big that would be .... ^_^

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

K

Eric! likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

yerr.. thats a lot of words.

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Op what drugs are you on? or are you having a mental break down?

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i didn't read all this. are you constipated?

Aerianne, Eric! and GLENGLEN like this.
  8. r0llinstoned

I skimmed through it but clearly the Op is a little "off"

Eric! likes this.
  9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I don't know what the question is.

Eric! likes this.
  10. nuttyguy

nuttyguy Guest

Shush shush shush shush .... all those replies written before w/ competence assimilating information my soul gifted .... ^_^ (or so it seams to this little duke)

The Most High = ...... WOW

Me = ....... WOW

Honored to be made in such an image .... ^_^ #silly

WOW tho ... OMG ... WTF .... ^_^ (JesusIsAWOnderful!) ^_^

Shush shush shush shush! ^_^

11. nuttyguy

nuttyguy Guest

#IloveMath #IveBeenDrinking #ReviewedTheShit #HonorToTheShit ^_^ WOW .... Thanks to you Yaweh! Sorry I got this soba.... :( #ShushShushShushSHush duke ^_^ ...

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Kids......This Why You Should Never Let Alcohol Touch Your Lips......M.K..???...... :D

Cheers Glen.

tumbling.dice, Boogabaah and Eric! like this.
  13. nuttyguy

nuttyguy Guest

Sorry for my incompetence ... authentically tried to gather help in society for cause of bring prohibition back ... failed .... but yet .... dang ... consequences happened .... this thread one of them? ^_^

14. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Looks like a bot.

15. morrow

morrow Visitor

Looks funny to me, my brain and eyes decided it needed reading really fast, I couldn't keep up..

It's like a melt down in chocolate, and your sinking to the bottom but you got to tell everyone.. :D

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

17. r0llinstoned

Do we need to admit OP as a 5150 to the hospital?

18. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm in tears, LMFAO!!!!

19. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I LOL'd.

20. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

I vote this for the category of 'Most Amusing Random Thought Thread of 2018' - and yes there will be voting and a grand prize!