Whore spanked my daughter.

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by FinnishButterfly, Apr 19, 2007.

1. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

yeah you did the right thing by politely telling her not to slap your child. she was rude and and inconsiderate and obvisouly ignorant when it comes to babies and their actions. I would seriously sit and talk with your ex ( i am assuming he is the father) and explain to him that you are uncomfortable with having his current gf over there while your daughter is there. I would also let him know that you will no longer bring your daughter over there if the gf is there or the father and daughter could go out for the day if he has certain visitation restrictions. but again you did the right thing and i would seriously sit down with the father and his gf and tell them both where you stand and how you feel about his gf watching your daughter and disciplining where it is not needed.

2. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

I would record her and give the tape to someone that can put a stop to her recklesnes.
    Sound only.

3. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

I'm glad i'm not in that situation, if somebody put their hands on my kids, they would be lying in a ditch.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Man that got my ears red!!!!!!Thinking about someone putting hands to my little grand daughter----I'll stop right now.

5. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Yea, it is a very sensitive topic. I sort of agree with Rob, while I would try to remain calm and rationalize every situation before I decided how to react towards it, I think in this situation I would lose my sense of stability and fuck someone up to an extent that would leave me in jail for a long time. Wu Tang would start playing in the back of my mind and all the anger flowing out lol. Lets hope no one ever comes near my son, prepare for the worst hope for the best :)

6. HappyJoy

HappyJoy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I agree with you that it's not really "abuse", but still at 18 months old, the baby isn't going to learn anything from it. and everything else aside, she isn't the baby's mother, and she should not be putting her hands on her. If someone hit one of my children, I would not let them around them anymore. Just the thought of it makes me upset. I don't think I have the "holier than thou" attitude, I am not a perfect parent, but the thought of someone else doing it without my permission (not that I would give permission) just freaks me out. finnishbutterfly, if you're living with her then you can't exactly keep her away from her, but I wouldn't leave them alone together.

7. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

parenting your child is an issue that shold be worked between you and your babies father, not you him and the new girlfriend. Her part is to follow the guidlines for parenting given to her by you and your ex.

You have every right to bring your child up how YOU want.

Personally if I were you I would do all in my poer to get her out of the same residence as you. move, kick her out, kick him out.

8. kyndmamaof4

kyndmamaof4 Member

Babies (and that is what she is at only 18 months) do not hit to be mean, or to hurt our feelings it is all fun and games to them. I don't think there is any malice in the heart of an 18mo.

If you are living with them, then get out. As your baby gets older she will only get more aggressive as she continues to be hit. If that chick doesn't want to be hit(by YOU) then tell her to stop hitting your kid.

Anyhow, your ex must have some love for ya if you're stayin there. I would tell him it's her or your daughter. JMO. Kick that BITCH out!

Good luck

Kaara~hippie mama of 4

9. kyndmamaof4

kyndmamaof4 Member

Oh to add more...seems to me that she is resentful of your daughter and is treating her accordingly..(now I'm basing this on her attitude toward your daughter and her foul language used when referring to your child.)

Why isn't your ex pissed off at this chick for treating your kid like shit? UM HELLO?!?!

Does he think this is acceptable out of a GF? Have respect for yourself as well as your child and get out of this situation one way or the other.

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'd be pissed if I saw anyone treat any child like that....especially a baby, and I would beat the shit out of him/her or whoever. I don't give a fuck if it's a woman or not, because a child possesses nothing but innocence and it's gonna be a couple of years before she knows how to behave. God knows I HATE to hit a female, but they gotta learn that a parent isn't gonna stand for some fukt up shit like child abuse, for any reason. I'd tie the bitch up and torture her by pulling her toenails and finger nails out with needlenose plyers and stick a cactus up her ass, but only after smearing habanero pepper juice and salt an the cactus spines. Fuck that shit.

11. SucculentFlower

SucculentFlower earthfirst!

get a restraining order against her, and move out.

12. danucal

danucal Member

It would take all of my mental and emotional strength not to send that girl to the emergency room, but you did the right thing in not physically assaulting her. It's more than a little unnerving that she feels comfortable touching your child that way. Even when you confronted her, she still didn't back down? You have the patience of a saint, my dear! My niece will be six soon, and she still has problems controlling herself; not hitting, or throwing temper tantrums because she's so little, but I still haven't ever hit her..even given her a "pow-pow" on the hand. I don't like the thought of causing her pain, humiliating her, or angering her mother (my sister) because I can't think of a better way to punish her.

I would definitely document that incident, as well as any others you remember. Make sure you have all the information written down, you never know when you'll need it to make a case.