Whooo hoooo!!! Roll call!!!

Discussion in 'Oklahoma' started by Lilyrayne, Mar 21, 2006.

1. purple gypsy

purple gypsy Banned

Baltimore is a long ways from Oklahoma. I've been there before. It's a beautiful place to live, but it's not Oklahoma. You want the Maryland forum cat. Peace

2. purple gypsy

purple gypsy Banned

[​IMG]Schons90- I got your pm and tried to respond. It wouldn't let me, saying you can't recieve pms, or chose not to recieve them. So I'll answer your question here. In Oklahoma it is hard to find hippies. I know of two places to tell you to look. Norman is a pretty hip town; also try the Paseo District in Oklahoma City (North of 23rd and west of Broadway) It's the hippest. It's a little hippy community. Hippies are few and far between in Oklahoma, unfortunately, and the ones that are here usually dress like everyone else here. Let me know if I can be of any more help to you. Peace

3. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

I love that there's a dog in the window of the RV, purple gypsy!

4. purple gypsy

purple gypsy Banned

Thanks, Lilyrayne! That's Daisy. I don't have any kids, so she's my kid (my doghter)- you know?!? She is a Boston Terrier. That was taken on the way to my buddy's house in Pink, Oklahoma. He has alot of land out there, and twice a year he does a huge biker party at his place. It's really laid back. It's one of those, clothes are optional parties, where you can just be free to let your freak flag fly. It's called "Winding Creek" A.K.A "Party in Pink". But, yeah, that's my Daisy. I just clicked on your homepage. I see you are a dog lover too. That's awesome. Do you rescue dogs? That's the impression I got from your page. If so, that's REALLY COOL!!![​IMG] Peace Out

5. Schons90

Schons90 Member

well thank you purplegypsy for the help, and thats a groovy little dog you got there =).

6. purple gypsy

purple gypsy Banned

Anytime Schons90. And thanks about the dog. Peace

7. cacticanman

cacticanman Member

Hello everyone! I moved to Oklahoma City about two years ago from North Carolina.

8. purple gypsy

purple gypsy Banned

WOW!!!! I must say I'm really suprised to see so many Okies here!! I think it's pretty groovy!! Peace

9. Schons90

Schons90 Member

why did purple get banned?

10. moon.beam

moon.beam Member

i'll be living in tulsa starting in may... i read on here about some hip places elsewhere in oklahoma... anyone know what's up in tulsa?

not really excited about living in the buckle of the bible belt, but i figure i'll just scare the bejeezus out of those poor okies & call it a day.

:hysterica

peace & love,
    moon beam

11. San remo red

San remo red Member

12. Szat

Szat Member

Hi there, my name is Dylan. I'm a student here at OU and just about the only 'hippy' I know. Been looking around for a new crowd to hang with lately.

13. roddack

roddack Member

I just discovered Hip Forums.

Any ways I live in moore :D

14. KttheFreakXD

KttheFreakXD Member

I live in Moore too. Woot!

15. roddack

roddack Member

^ woohoo!

16. lildreadymama

lildreadymama Member

hey im going to be traveling thru in the next few days and was wondering if any family could help my crew out with a squat spot for the night.maybe showers and laundry?heading to nationals in a painted 73 vw bus :D
    :cheers2:

17. O.D.T.

O.D.T. Member

I Live in Altus. Been here 15 years. Love it.