Whole30 Challenge

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by *MAMA*, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

i tend to do better in the gym when i eat fruit and veggies daily. balanced diet. lean protein, some carbs, fruits, veggies, and dairy. the carbs protein and dairy i eat daily anyway so i just have to try to add veggies and fruit. i generally don't buy into most new diet fads

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

High five! :D

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Anyways... I read the website for this and I've done 30 day detoxes that were pretty much exactly the same as this before. Well, a bit different as what I did in the past had certain supplements you'd take with it too ... but you'd pretty much start each day with water with lemon juice and drink a lot of (home made) vegetable broth and eat lean proteins and fresh veggies.....and up to one serving of fruit a day (cause the sugar), ... and the one I did you could have one cup of coffee a day....but anyways, I will do something like this again someday but right now... in the next 30 days or so, I have other stuff to deal with and if I did a program like this right now...HAHAHA.... it would not be good. I'd have to hide the dead bodies very well. :D

Anyways....good luck and let me know next time you're gonna do this as I do wanna do something similar to this again sometime in the future..

4. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Lol! Yeah, I'll need help hiding the bodies here in a few more days ;). I'll probably do another one in the spring. :D