who would you trust more when buyin weed?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by BlackPower, Apr 8, 2007.

1. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

There are no dealers I trust...if my cousin dealt then I'd trust her. I only semi-trust her boyfriend who I get my stuff from, but he smokes me out at least once every time I see him so if he ever ripped me off it'd almost be like I was paying him back ;)

2. nikebball518

nikebball518 Member

i always buy my stuff from high school kids because older people are usually only in it for money and are serious about it because they have bills to pay n stuff..

3. Born2Lose

Born2Lose Member

Well, for me most of the time i have to buy it through high school kids. But the reason why is because it's nearly impossible to find any regular dealers. Although, i do have a dealer i go to frequently and he always loads my sacks at least .5 grams fat. Last time i bought an ounce off of him, he gave me 5 grams for free. And i still only paid $260 for the ounce. The even better part about it, was the fact the stuff i bought from him was Afgooey.

4. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

the only weed i purchase comes through my friend as we go to school together, but he lives quite a distance away, reason for it is that he almost always has the best weed and i trust my friend.

5. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I don't really trust anyone not to rip me off...so I bring a scale when buying weed. :)

I bought weed from a 16 year old once in a time of great desperation, and a while back when my usual dealer went into rehab I was buying from a 70 year old man for a couple of months. In my experiences, age doesn't define the dealer or his wares.