Who Would You Do?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheRealThing, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

When you say "just an element of their lifestyle," what exactly do you mean? I am not trying to be a dick, I just really want to know.

2. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

A lot of people write books, do they not make statements anymore because there are so many out there?

Besides, it's not really about making any statements. Only douchebags get tattoos so that other people will notice them.

3. Sitka

Sitka viajera

Stupid and trashy seems right up your alley, brah.

4. Pressed_Rat

I don't know, man. To me, tattoos seem to be little more than a product of the trash culture so many people are immersed in. I like women without tattoos because it reminds me of a time when women were really women. I know, I am lame, but what can I say. I just think tattoos take away from the natural femininity I love in women, yet so few seem to possess.

5. Pressed_Rat

Care to explain?

6. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Different tokes for different folks brother.

I'll agree with you, but only for specific people/tattoos. There are lots of trashy people with trashy tattoos. But in my opinion there are a lot of classy ones too.

7. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I get what you are saying there. I like the symmetry and smooth flow and even skin tone of an untatted woman. But I like tattoos also, it just depends on the woman I guess. A few of my girlfriends have had shitty tattoos with fucked up placement and I really didn't like that. But well done work can be really great. And some of the most womanly chicks I know are heavily tattooed.

Well around here it's the beach/surf culture. That's not a trend it is the local culture. Tattoos are part of that.

There is also a big rockabilly/pinup/custom car and bike culture here. Not as big as the west coast but it is a big part of this area. Tattoos go hand in hand with that also. People are tatted up, full sleeves, calves, neck, and have all kinds of jobs.

A lot of cops are even sleeved. I had a huge party a couple years ago and we had a bonfire in the backyard that we threw a palm stump into so it got huge. The cops came and I showed them I had a hose ready just in case. Then I noticed he had a half sleeve peeking out, asked him to pull up his sleeve and it was the local pier with a VW bus parked next to it. So we started talking about cars. He was like "just stop throwing trees in the fire." Cop was cool as shit. And it was his tattoo that united us so to speak.

8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I feel as though Jessica Biel should be added to this discussion. Check her out on the stripper pole in this video, along with the less attractive Lindsay Lohan and the underutilized(in this video), but extremely hot, Natalie Portman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHsW3YI-auM"]Massive Attack - I Against I - YouTube

9. Pressed_Rat

Lindsay Lohan was soooo freaking hot before drugs ruined her. Now she looks like a Debbie Harry (as she looks today) lookalike.

10. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I liked her Playboy spread. Red lipstick kills me.

11. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

That and the part where you would have to bolt and screw everything you own closed or locked. Seems to be trend of a clepto

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Agreed. She was hella sexy in that video I posted, in fact, but there's something special about Jessica Biel's skills on the stripper pole. lol

13. acuarela

acuarela Member

I think Jessica Biel is gorgeous. I think her face is classically beautiful, yet exotic and her body is perfection.

On the tattoos subject. I like and dislike tattoos, most of the time I'm indifferent to them, in some people I find them extremely sexy, in others I find them horrifying. It really depends on the tattoo, the placement and the person. Normally I don't like heavily tattooed individuals, but in some rare cases it has been something that adds to the person's appeal.

I've never once met someone that had a tattoo to make a statement. I have a single small tattoo, that most people don't know I have and unless I'm at the beach, naked or purposely show someone, no one ever sees. It's only purpose was to create a memory.