Who Would You Do?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheRealThing, Apr 11, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

No. Some people, such as I have mentioned, are naturally beautiful people who I would bang the brains out of even if they were working in Mcdonalds.

2. acuarela

acuarela Member

You'd want to fuck them, but you wouldn't consider them a sex symbol.

Ryan Gosling is attractive, but I think his charm as portrayed by the media has more to do with how he carries himself than what he looks like. I do think he's overrated, but he's still good looking.

3. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Eva, I would like to do many things to and with her:2thumbsup:

But i see more in everyday like to be more of a turn on than a star. Even in movies the girl in the back ground is 100x better looking.

But ive always had a soft spot for hot older milf's and cougars. Had a couple of bad run-in's, But still was worth the trouble.

4. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

Meh..I wouldn't do neither.
    If I had to do a celebrity, I would do this one..
    [​IMG]

5. odonII

odonII O

I think they have all had a go at being 'sex symbols' - but they seem to prefer to 'keep it real' - which I like.

People like him remind me of people like shia labeouf. They are just well groomed. I guess if you like that kinda guy - ok, fair enough.

[​IMG]

6. acuarela

acuarela Member

I don't think we're understanding each other.

I don't see the resemblance. I don't even really like Ryan Gosling that much, but like I said, he is charming. To me, this was the best he has ever looked.

http://www.dirtyandthirty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ryan-gosling_notebook.jpg

7. nanettetron

nanettetron Member

Too young for me. I like em over 36 years. They do not look alike to me.

8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yeah, he is not unique, he looks like a handsome regular guy.

9. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Mila Kunis or Mila Kunis?

10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Am I the only one who thinks she is not attractive?

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I am not attracted much to the perfect magazine beauty of most celebrities. Mila Kunis is actually really damn sexy. I have had the hots for her ever since she first appeared on that crappy sitcom going back over a decade. She is one of the few celebrity women I think is genuinely HOT. Her, and Kaley Cuoco. I like the latter because she has sort of a girl next door look, even though I prefer brunettes to blondes.

I find it hard to be sexually attracted to women who are perfectly and stereotypically beautiful, as defined by many celebrities and models. I prefer more of a natural beauty where there are some slight imperfections.

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Interesting choice :2thumbsup:

But there's an underlying sadness in her face - maybe she suffers from depression? I don't know?:(

[​IMG]

Hotwater

13. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I've seen better pictures of her.

14. acuarela

acuarela Member

I think she's gorgeous. I do always think she's better looking when I see her in a movie or TV than in a picture. She has a great smile, beautiful eyes and great hair, all perfectly packaged in a petite frame. What's not to like?

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, looks like I downloaded that picture from Biafra.com :eek:

hotwater [​IMG]

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Too petite, too short, the chin, the voice.
    I don't know, her face was always annoying to me for some reason.

17. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Mendes looks a lot hotter. Hayek, esp now she's a bit fat, looks a bit masculine. Out of the Latino type film stars, I'd say Zoe Saldana is the hottest tho.

PS @Odon. Getting a six-pack doesn't take that much time. Its about nutrition and knowing what programme to do.

18. acuarela

acuarela Member

I can see how you don't find her attractive, but I've always thought she's beautiful.

I've been watching Once Upon A Time with Sophia and my latest female crush is the girl who plays little red riding hood. Initially I didn't like her because she always had too much make up and they made her look too slutty, but when she's actually little red riding hood, she looks great. Almost vampiresque. I don't know her name, but she's gorgeous.

[​IMG]

19. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

For some reason, I find Kellie Pickler to be extremely sexy/cute, in a dorky sort of way(I love "dorky" girls lol). Maybe it has something to do with her southern accent. lol I like that shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnOSjcJZCn8"]Kellie Pickler's Hilarious Fire Ant Story - YouTube

20. odonII

odonII O