who would like a 35 day vacation?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by squawkers7, Aug 20, 2005.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

....outside the Texas White House bothering the President during his vacation?

A. Vacation? 35 days is not a vacation. 35 days is a sabbatical. 35 days is a retreat. Its five weeks. 36 hours short of a tenth of a year. Longer than the gestation period of most mammals. Where's my 35 day vacation? Where's your 35 day vacation? Where's the American public's 35 day vacation?

2. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

MY dad and I are going to crawford in a couple of hours.

3. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Ok, are ya gonna go hang out with Bush? Or join Cindy Sheehan's protest group?

4. Spastic_Monkey

Join the protest group of course silly! Why would I want to go hang out with bush? bleh...please don't tell me you had me pegged as a bush-supporter.

5. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

didn't really think that you were going to hang out with Bush...that was supposed to be a smart-ass remark.
    But cool you're going to the protest...my son called this morning from Iraq, so I've been checking out a few different sites about Cindy Sheehan & the protests.

6. Spastic_Monkey

Ohhh, I feel dumb now XD

yeah...I wish he'd hurry up and wake up so we can go...if he isn't up in 30 minutes I"m gonna go beat on his door.

7. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

grab a digital camera also to take pics of everyone at the protest.

8. Spastic_Monkey

We're takin' a camcorder, but we don't have a digital camera, so yeah :( I might try and talk him into taking me to get a disposable camera, but I don't want it to seem like I'm jus there to take pictures ya'know? I dunno...this is the first protest I've ever been to, so yeah....

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I will take 30 days next year, probably the month of may

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

It's 2005, does the president even need to be at the white house?

11. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Screw 35 days. I wish I could afford to retire.

Rest up, "W". [​IMG]

12. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

I support bush, but it generally gets wet and slippery and engulfs me. It's like, I was trying to hold it up with my tongue, and the next thing I know I'm inside it, supporting it from the inside.

Anyway, why do people have a problem with President Bush?

13. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

why does the president need to take our tax-dollars to fly home on a private plane for a vacation..just so he can complain later about the country's huge debt and make more taxes?

14. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I heard something on the news about something and then they were like "but since bush is on a vacation, that would be impossible."

Fuck his five week vacation. were in the middle of a fucking war. what about fuckers like me who dont even get vacations. This shit is fuckeed

15. halloweenriot

halloweenriot Member

President Bush II is a great man and deserves as long of a vacation as he wants ~~ and for all those protester cunts,,,, i'd just like to remind them that we have a volunteer army -- nobody was drafted, anybody serving,, and anybody killed, signed up for the shit they marched into

16. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

LOLOLO9LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL!!!!!!!!!!! :D bawhahahahahahahah!!!!!! Thats funny ass shit!

17. Spastic_Monkey

Please don't tell me your serious.

18. halloweenriot

halloweenriot Member

yep -- serious as can be - crushing islam takes a lot out of a man -- he deserves a little rest

19. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

oh, for heaven's sake. it's not like suddenly the president doesn't do anything about the nation. he's still got a full staff hounding him over every piece of information that's allowed to trickle to him. it's just that he's doing it in crawford instead of DC. this used tomake me nuts when clinton (whom i never liked either) would go on vacation: he's still working as president, just elsewhere.

20. Spastic_Monkey

from what I heard on the bus's back and forth from the camps and the peacehouse at crawford he's up north on a fishing trip at the moment...so yeah, about that whole he's still doing presidential work thing....