WHO will be Hollywood's Next Sexual Assaulter??

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Americunt, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

He's got a mouth like a puckered asshole.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

WOW well now we know.....Charlie Rose was the last person I would have guessed, I always assumed he was gay - not that it really matters.

Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

PBS and Bloomberg immediately suspended distribution of the "Charlie Rose" show. CBS announced that it was suspending Rose as it looked into the matter.

Hotwater

3. hotwater

Producer & Director Bryan Singer Accused of Raping 17-Year-Old Boy in 2003

4. hotwater

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

6. hotwater

The hits just keep coming;

Russell Simmons 3 Women accused him of rape (I’m surprised the number isn’t 30 or more)

Hall of Famer Warren Sapp of ESPN (sent nude photos)

Donavan McNabb (Pissed in front of Female)

Eric Davis (Nude Photos)

Marshall Faulk (pulled down his pants and demanded a BJ)

Ike Taylor (Grabbed the pussy)

Heath Evans (former New England Patriot) (grabbed breasts)

Eric Weinberger Top Executive at ESPN ,

Nevada Rep. Ruben Kihuen,

Power Restauranteur, Ken Friedman,

Mario Batali (Inappropriate Touching)

7. Everythinggirl

Everythinggirl I'll Be Your Mirror

If im not mistaken I read an article about how Arnold Schwarzenegger used to grope women. I wonder if that will resurface at some point.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No not Arnie, he can never do wrong. Even if he did it'll be okay because it's Arnie. :)

9. hotwater

Yeah, Arnold was quite the womanizer in his day and yes several women have accused him of sexual misconduct.

In a recent interview he said the one thing in life he most regrets was cheating on his former wife Maria Shriver with actress Brigitte Nielson,
    and with his former Housekeeper Mistress who gave birth to his son.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    Everythinggirl likes this.
  10. Everythinggirl

Everythinggirl I'll Be Your Mirror

Yeah, I'm sure he does.

11. hotwater

Dustin Hoffman (80) Accused of Exposing Himself to a Minor back in 1980 and Assaulting Two Women

16 year old Cori Thomas... “He came out of the bathroom with a towel at first wrapped around him, which he dropped,” “He was standing there naked. I think I almost collapsed, actually. It was the first time I had ever seen a naked man. I was mortified. I didn’t know what to do. And he milked it. He milked the fact that he was naked. He stood there. He took his time.” He eventually put on his robe, then asked for a foot massage which she gave him, I didn't know what else to do.

-I’m suddenly reminded of a conversation between Vincent and Jules in the movie Pulp Fiction concerning Foot Massages ..lol...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

This Whole "From Times Gone By" Sexual Assault Latest Trend Has To Be Put To A Stop ......

In My Town There Have Been Reports Dating Back 50 Years......In One A Boarder In An

All Boys School Reported That He "THOUGHT" A Priest Fondled Him Under The Bed Clothes

In The Middle Of The Night.......Waited 50 Years To Come Foward With Something He

Wasn't Even Sure Happened......This Madness Has To Cease.....So Many People Are

Having Their Lives And Careers Ruined By This Current Hysteria......

Tis High Time A "Statute Of Limitations" Was Introduced.

Cheers Glen.

13. hotwater

Many states in fact have a statute of limitations on sexual assault and 90% of these cases will not be prosecuted.

It’s the individual companies and organizations who are taking action by separating themselves from the alleged perpetrator

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

First he started kissing me, then his hands were all over by boobs and finally he........................................................................
    But that was part of the film script.
    Never mind that.!!!!! I still want half a million. LMAO.

The real question is, Did Donald Sutherland actually screw Julie Christie.... For an answer, just watch the film 'Don't Look Now' and make up your own mind.

15. hotwater

[​IMG]

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not Hollywood, but Jarryd Hayne just got pinged for rape I read. He is an Australian football superstar who took a shot in the NFL and failed miserably, turning away after a few months. Well looks to me like he did something very naughty and got the hell outta there before it erupted. 2 years on, it has come out. I can't wait to read and see his interviews. I've never liked the guy, when I was in America and I saw Jeff Gordon win @ Martinsville I thought my day couldn't get any better until I heard on the bus ride to the hotel that Hayne had left. Then the Broncos beat the Packers. :)

17. hotwater

Scott Baio Denies He Molested Nicole Eggert When She Was 14

I’ve been trying to closely analyze this video to see if it reveals any clues to the allegations

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

He Must Have Been Experimenting......Because Everybody Knows Scott Is Gay......He Came

Out Years Ago......:wink:

Cheers Glen.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Such bullshit, every girl had a crush on him back then, including obviously her, she lost her virginity to him at 17, more like she never got over the crush

That whole show had him as her daddy figure

More revisionist girls dont want to do there daddies bullshit

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Weinstein still hasnt been charged with anything

Completed investigations handed over to DA 3rd Jan, thats a bit too long to be under review

Not saying he wasnt a sleeze, but 200 women made accusations, not one single one of them ever had a secret camcorder, microphone, went to cops early enough so they could get CCTV

I think I believe maybe a dozen of those women, the others, tried to get movies roles with a bit of sucky sucky, angry when they didnt get the movie role