Who wears necklaces?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by NatureDude, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

I wear a high john the conqueror root with beads made from bone on leather cording. I feed it whiskey twice a month.

2. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I have a spiritual connection to the wolf, so I wear a necklace made out of horn with a wolf claw hanging from it. I have several bead necklaces that I wear as well the colors being significant to me for spiritual reasons. One of the necklaces is in the color of a coral snake--with the length of each color matching that of the snake. I have a number of them if anyone is interested. I have a few other necklaces that I will wear from time to time.

I also used to wear baht chains---22 - 24 karat gold chains from Thailand. However I sold them all when gold peaked a few years ago. As the price drops, I will replace them again.

Back in the 80's I used to wear a baht chain with a flat gold bar from Switzerland that had the weight and and something to the effect that it was .9999 pure stamped on it. But that is when I was seduced by the dark side (you know---wealth and all its trappings).

1 person likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I haven't worn one for a while. I used to wear mjolnir pendant that was made from pewter. It wore ugly over time but it was the only design that I really liked. I don't like 95% of the styles out there. I also have a Irminsul pendant made from mammoth ivory, but I don't wear this much because it is fragile and I'm not too sure how it would fair in the shower, I don't much like to have to take jewelry off etc.

I would like to find something to wear again though. :)

4. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I love necklaces. I have lots of them. One favourite has carved wood animals. Another favourite of mine is a sterling silver celtic knot hanging on a liquid silver chain. The celtic knot tattoo on my left shoulder is designed from this necklace and has all the same imperfections as it.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

6. Kitty787

Kitty787 Members

I like necklaces, but prefer them to be made of gold or silver.