Who watches Power Rangers Dinothunder?

Discussion in 'TV' started by TerminalMadness, Jun 3, 2004.

1. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

JUST KIDDING.

What's your favorite episode of Family Guy?

Mine would be the episode where death breaks his ankle and has to stay at the Griffin house.

And the one where Peter finds out he's the descendent of a black slave.

Anyone else?

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

My favorite is the nuclear hollocaust episode

3. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

I like it when Meg puts mouse traps around the cripple man who's been melted into the walk way and then a giant rat comes pushing the traps out of the way and he screams "Bring it oon!"

And Randy Newman singing about what he sees. So fucking brilliant.

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

lol "And shes eating an apple... now shes not... and shes eating again. And their walking away"

5. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

frog licking..... peter goes to meg's school as lando griffin (no relation)
    wasted talent.... for the chumba wumbas and peter scraping his knee, and "when i was your age we had way better drinking games" hits his hand repeatedly with a hammer "ha ha you drink" and when the cops break up the party "arent you a little old to be drinking illegally?" "lois look over there! (to the cops) run!" and "we did it brian"
    petoria... if only for the cant touch this song
    a thin white line... peter goes to rehab for vacation "what's your name?" (looks around the room)" uh uh, pea, tear, griffin" fucking brilliant!
    the one where peter's company is overtaken by big tobacco... for the subliminal advertizing the guy just comes up every 20 seconds "smoke" "smoke" "are you smoking yet?" and "canada sucks"

and i love this fucking line "remember the last time you left dad alone? he turned the house into a giant pupet" peter sitting with a rope and pulley, the roof is going up and down (speaking into a bullhorn) "hey! get out of here! you better not come in here! im the griffin house. bring me a tool shed, for i am hungry"

6. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

OH! and the one where everyone in the neighborhood gets a free boat, but peter chooses the mistery box "it could be anything, even a boat, you know how much we wanted one of those"

i could go on and on...... but i'll stop there