Who taught you to drive?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bedlam, Jan 24, 2005.

1. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

my exboyfriend taught me

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I guess my mom mostly, though other than just a little I basically taught myself, like how to drive a standard.. :rolleyes:

3. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I still can't drive standard.

Any of you guys been in an accident? I was 15 and drove a car off the road (about 100 feet by the way) trying to change the radio station while my ex taught me to drive, and then I had an accident 9 days after I got my license for not looking to see if a car was coming straight as I was turning left.

I also have a plaque at one of my old schools that says "record numbers of animals hit during driver's ed"

I hit a skunk head on the first day, and countless beavers, raccoons, and birds.

I always felt so bad. I'm not very proud that that was my mark at that school.

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Back when I first started, I hit a few curbs messing with the stereo.. :rolleyes:

5. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

My sister and I attended driving school together. With the method of rotation used, we ended up being the last students of the day. Our teacher would have us stop at fast food restaurants or run errands with her.

6. BrownTripleQQ

BrownTripleQQ Member

My ex-boyfriend.