who smokes the most?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by mboz, Jan 19, 2005.

1. EddieV1984

EddieV1984 Member

My little one hitter can hold about 3 good hits. I probably pack it somewhere between 8 and 14 times a day. Generally a couple at a time (2-3 in one sitting). Thats what i do now...after i cut down. Before/around Christmas, i was smoking more than a quater between two people a day. Thats plust what other people would buy and smoke. Amazingly enough this was all during my first sem. of college and i came out with a 3.25 GPA:)

2. NukeMoose

NukeMoose Member

Sheesh people. I only smoke occasionally-not even every weekend (though sometimes all weekend long). But it's always nice, and with no tolerance, it doesn't take near as much to get me a nice buzz. I enjoy it randomly a lot more than just the everyday thing. I guess that's just me.

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

it all depends to me, just the other day a 1/4 lasted me a day, then another quarter lasted me throught the weekend. but usually either an ounce of schwag or a 1/4 of dank can last me 2 weeks, becuase i have to make it last that long, but back when i was into moving some weight and didnt have a job i was easily smokin an ounce every day or two. I figure about 4-6 bowls a day

4. mboz

mboz Member

wow...i think we got a winner, shit son.

5. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

jo ker man
    Just a point here, no worries
    your sig is too big.!
    The dreaded scroll side ways occurs.

6. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

7. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

That's why I think it's so unfair that I got busted (with 3 grams, THAT'S ALL). It's not like I'm a heavy pot smoker or anything. I hate the laws in Missouri, they suck!

8. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

daaaam thats exactly the same story with a friend of mine. he didnt drop out though he got expelled and he just sat at home gathering up shit to buy weed and coke. that was last year , now he doesnt touch coke anymore and doesnt smoke as much weed and is going back to school soon so its all good.
    back to the thread.....i smoke anywhere between 4-8 joints a day, never been big on pipes and bongs.

9. smiley420

smiley420 Member

everybody's got to have a hobbie...........

mine is smokin' good pot.......

that's y im goin' to Amsterdam......

10. smiley420

smiley420 Member

hehehehe
    got pot?

11. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

Who cares?