Who Smokes Daily?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by K2Bord21, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Serenade

Serenade Member

i use to smoke everyday then i have to limit my self because i would smoke to much and i would wake up with the burned out feeling.... and getting up at 6:00 for school really doesnt motivate you for classes so i smoke during the weekends and limit myself to 1 day during the week unless im stressed

2. stonedimmaculate420

stonedimmaculate420 Member

not a thing wrong with smokin daily. i try to have atleist one bowl a day as part of compleat diet. its a good herb for cookin to, next to garlic. (i have a natural fear of vampires, and just cant seem to get enough garlic, fuckin blood suckers)

3. iriegirl420

iriegirl420 Member

I've been a pothead (everyday user) since some time in high school, I honestly don't remember the first time, but I do know it didn't become an everyday occurance until my senior year, maybe even the summer after, I made sure to take care of my shit, I graduated, always had a job, and moved out. I don't know when the hell it started to be everyday, I know I've had my times when it's been more frequently(10 to 15 times day) but now that I have a daughter (2 months) its slowed down to 1-5 times a day..... it all depends, smoke whenever you want to as long as your taking care of shit

4. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

nighty

5. cat

cat Member

all the time. I'm rather baked right now in fact..... had a half day at work so makin the most. Smoked every day pretty much for the past 3-4 years. Unless I ain't got any. Which sucks. Don't remember when I started though which scares me a bit, lol.

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

smpke every da bit dont drink caus it might be fun bu its lame and bad fr you

7. maybejusthappy

maybejusthappy Member

oh, yeah, all day, every day

8. AnarchistScott

AnarchistScott Member

i smoke in moderation, once evcery 2 weeks. that way wen we do get weed for the weekend i really look forward to it an appreciate it much more

9. Skratch

Skratch Member

evry damn day, as far as doing well in school.... well fuck that shit I can live happily without it.

10. freakwentflyer

freakwentflyer Member

I've been smoking weed for about 30 yrs now. And for most of the early years I did smoke every day that I had it.
    However, some years ago I realized that I was in denial that I was (not physically, but) emotionaly addicted to weed.
    So, I quit for several months. Let myself get long past the jonesing and yearning to get high. To the point that I could be around it and turn it down without temptation. It wasn't easy at first.
    It was refreashing to feel clear headed again.
    Then I started smoking again with a self emposed restriction- never more than once a week, and if I did smoke twice in one week I had to skip a week.
    What I found was that I still have the clarity that I had lost when I did smoke daily, and when I do get high just once a week, it is so much more enjoyable. I mean I feel really high and relaxed. When I smoked all the time, after a while getting high was just to feel normal and not stressed.
    I think pot is great. It stimulates creativity and deep thought. But I'm convinced that it looses much of it's benefits when over used. Same goes with just about anything, like wine for instance.
    I don't smoke cigs, and I only drink maybe once a week also, so I have no dependancies. I like the feeling of being independant and un-dependant.

As far as that pot fog I was talking about from daily smoking. Most people, like myself, don't have the slightest clue they're really in it until the've quit for a few months to feel the differance.
    Remember how good you felt when you first started getting high. That's what it's like for me now. I highly recommend my substance diet.

11. jollywobblefluff

jollywobblefluff Member

i smoke wen im at home. i dunno tho i smoked all summer and at the end id smoke all day and all night and not feel stoned -it got to the point where there wasnt really any point, but i still wanted to. but i cant at uni anymore so holidays are ACE. i get way more stoned than everyone else!

12. dmgreen

dmgreen ~Hugz 4 All~

I have smoked every day for the past 6 or 7 years and I feel great! It doesn't affect my job, my personal life or anything so I will continue to smoke everyday for a VERY long time. It's relaxing after work and plus I don't just sit around and be lazy. It actually gives me energy to go out and about.

13. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I smoke a blunt to my noggin to my face at least 3 times a day of good dank. Then you got all the blizzalazzas people throw down on at night, as well as the JBD rips and pipes. All in all, anywhere from 3-14 grams a day, but at this point, sometimes it's hard to tell if i am even high.