Who pays

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by RetroGroove_Grrl, Dec 31, 2004.

1. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

i used to think i had to pay for my lady friends whenever we'd go out... i guess i was just trying to take that part, thinking i had to. i came to realize that this makes you gals feel not necessarily below us, but not on our level, i guess... and that's the last thing i wanted =\. i learned young. there truly isn't anything wrong with wanting to pay for the guys drink, but dont expect him to take it easily =P we have some pride, us guys, even if what we think is right is far from. alot of us have great intentions. =) put up with us and try to understand us, and we promise to never understand you (but we'll love ya). deal?

2. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

I'd say it's got a bit to do with love, and relationships.

3. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

Yea Unspoken, this is the LOVE AND sex forum

4. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

I would say that I like chivalry in men and I think it's awesome when a guy opens doors, pulls out chairs, and helps you in and out of cars, etc...

I think it's awesome, but I am a hopeless romantic too.

But at the same time I will do most of those things including paying for meals often as well. I think it often depends on your relationship with the person and where you each stand on it.