Who Of You Barefooters Are Also Nudists/naturists?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Hairless1, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

Just wondering how many of you, here on the barefoot forum are also living nude when you can?
    I am not only barefoot, but nude as often as I can be. That means that I'm nude most of the time that I'm home & whenever we can go to a clothing optional venue. My wife is also a nudist, but she's far more guarded about being seen nude around home. At the clothing optional places we visit, she has enjoyed being bare as much as I have.

If you think it is great to feel things barefoot, but haven't tried nude yet, you're really missing out!!!
    Nudity does not have to be sexual & is not immoral at all.
    Being nude feels very natural after you've done it long enough.

Feeling the sun warm your naked body & a cool breeze when it blows across your skin is just something that is well worth the experience. I've been surprised at how well your body adapts to different weather conditions without clothes, if you give it the chance.

For those of you who haven't tried it, you should give it some serious consideration.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  2. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I am quite often nude at home. I don't consider myself a nudist really though. My roommates know not to come upstairs unless they want to see me naked, but I haven'the really been nude outside yet.

3. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Sure am. Hate clothes. :)

4. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

i'm both a nudist and a barefooter as my posts over the 9 years on this forum have shown. Keep em dirty and bare bare.

barefoot byron from new orleans

5. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Yeah I'm a casual nudist/naturist and full-time barefooter

Sx

2 people like this.
  6. unshodone

unshodone Member

Problem is that, in the U.S. there are not enough spots were you can be naked. I love the outdoors and being naked outdoors, but I don't really like nudist clubs.

7. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

There's lot's of places in the US where you can be naked..... if you're not a city dweller. I live in the country, just a few miles from a city & am nude more than I'm dressed any more.

8. nudist60

nudist60 Member

Sure are hate having to wear clothes

9. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

I'm more of a nudist who likes to be barefoot. I don't go barefoot much when I'm clothed, but when I'm naked I don't really feel naked until my shoes and socks come off. It's the same when I'm naked outside. Unless the terrain will hurt my feet I stay barefoot for hikes and simply to walk around. There is no more liberating feeling to me than being naked outside with my bare feet in the grass.

1 person likes this.
  10. RT19

RT19 Members

Me. I'm barefoot whenever I get the chance but I'm also an at home nudist.

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Count Me In.....(.raises hand and waves )....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

12. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

Im for sure comfortable in my own skin, 100%. My lady and I both are, we have a nude beach we go to and theres a nude resort/camp site near by as well but I wouldnt say Im a nudist either just partake in it when I can , which is often but still.

13. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

Bare feet all the time though, thats much easier haha but youre also 1000% right in that there is a difference in nudity and sex...they are NOT one in the same and alot of folks have yet to learn that which is why I am still currently wondering where I am allowed to post fun, honest nudes on this site because they certainly are not erotic or sexual in any way but yes a big difference between the two

14. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I do know that being barefoot feels completely natural in very little time, in the beginning after a life in shoes there was this constant awareness of I am barefoot and this feeling of "I can't..." go here and go there or walk on this...

I really got past the beginning part when I took my flip flops and shoes and kept them in the car and started my day barefoot because that old feeling of I am missing my shoes would come back when I took them off but when I started my day barefoot that's just how I was. I did not plan it that way I just loaded the shoes into the car cause it was a hassle to go fetch them if I was going out and might need them, some things in this world I don't care to step on for sure.

So I wonder if starting the day nude would have the same effect by skipping that part of getting nude and increasing that feeling of missing something.

If I had better curtains I would get nude right now. I would imagine that I would loose the feeling of missing something ditching the clothes the same way I did ditching the shoes.

15. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Tried it this morning dry off skip the get dressed part, cant see in during the day. Don't want to be a bummer but its not for me my thing all flopping around.

16. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

"I'd rather feel the Earth beneath my feet - If I could, I surely would" - so as often as I can, I do (even though it gets me into (Health and Safety) at work

17. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I guess there are similarities and differences with bare footers and Nudists/naturists. The key similarity is natural, nature ect I would say.

Barefooting is a sport, that's how I like to promote it. We have sports like ice skating, roller blading, skiing and others where you put stuff on your feet to participate and I see barefooting as a sport where you build your skills at navigating the world and doing things with nothing on your feet.

I think if this forum had a sports section we could be listed there or under Alternative lifestyles > bare it > barefoot

To me its a sport just as much as a lifestyle.

18. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

If I were nude I would still wear shoes. I am flatfooted and a tenderfoot.

1 person likes this.
  19. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

If it's warm I am nude on our farm ! Yes I have been caught / seen. Most of our family / friends know if there is a road cone in the drive I am nude ! I wear my boots when working in the barn or around the horses , getting your foot stepped on sucks ! Have a Great Nude Year !

hippiemom420 and JPN2 like this.
  20. BarefootInTheCity

BarefootInTheCity Members

I wouldn't call myself that, but I am typically naked at home. I mean, who are you trying to impress? Your walls?

Alice in SC likes this.