Who loves ya baby?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by sweet_mama, May 21, 2004.

1. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

You know, there are some people here that never cease to put a smile on my face! Just to name a few, Olhippie54, Happyhahagirl, and Ginge... So I was just thinking: Who is it in our little community here that always makes you happy? I think it would make them happy to hear about it!

(Oh, yeah baby, I'm spreadin' that luuuuv...)

2. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

trish and matt are of course very cool people! ol'hippie seems like a real sweetheart & i love themnax's writing style. there are really too many to list.

3. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

There are several that make me smile. And a few that make me laugh out loud.

4. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Man_in_a_Shed!:D

5. didge

didge Member

aw!!!!

tis sooo nice!

herba, bird,SHANE99( i miss that chap:(), alex, marie, hippyhillbilly,olehippy,oynx..they never cease ta make me smile.:)

6. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Many members on the hipforums bring a smile to my face. Some of those are: Ginge, Funkyphreshmama, antithesis... just to name a few.

7. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Several people here bring a smile to my face! Let's see: beachbum7 (who makes me smile even on the days we don't speak), sweet mama, honeyhannah, angelgodiva...several folks!

8. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

thanks kitty_fab...

the people here that make the smile the most are KITTY_FAB, pressed_rat, olhippie, antithesis, personface, mystical_shroom and dayse.

but not just them......