Who is this entity I deal with?

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by EthraelVision36, Jan 2, 2021.

1. EthraelVision36

EthraelVision36 Members

I have been seeing apparitions of this being for years now. I dont know whether to think it is Satan himself(as far fetched as that may sound). Or maybe simply some ethrael/astral/energy plans dwelling entity that I simply call Satan due to the association's I have built up or around this being. He is a Shadow Person. He is a Black 3 dimensional tall 6 foot plus sillouhette,humanoid in structure. He wears a black fedora, has round red glowing eyes, his face is almost always simply featureless usually just a jaw like with the eyes glowing and it is black/shadow as his body is. Sometimes the apparitions expose a facial structure usually a white colored rigor mortis colored face. He wears a black trench coat over a black suite. He has black fancy boots on as well. He cab shape shift and blend into inanimate objects in the environment. I first saw him when I was 11 years old when I read a conjugation for Lucifer in a book I had. He then appeared a few times to me between then and 19. And has been very frequently appearing in my day to day life through the past few years I am 29 now. Is he a reptilian? Or one of the Men in Black? Is he simply a "demon" or some kind of astral/ethrael stalker or attached familiar spirit? Anybody ever encountered him? What insight or knowledge cab you shed about the character I encounter of this description? Please shed some light. Thank you. Be well God Bless.

boubindica likes this.
  2. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

He is called a hallucination, arising from a mental process called psychosis. You needn't be frightened of him; he's not real in any sense of the word, and cannot hurt you in any way; he's merely a projection of your mind; no more substantial than a shadow. You'd do well to discuss these episodes with your doctor, especially as they seem to be becoming more frequent over time. Beyond that, this is a medical issue, and as none of us are doctors, none of us are qualified to offer any sort of reliable advice to you.
    May you be free of suffering and at peace.

Varmint and themnax like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

That would be Bob... Tell him I said "Hi"

Roseycheeks and themnax like this.
  4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

who ever it is, whatever it is, it is unlikely to have any name you're ever heard of, and while not impossible, highly unlikely to wish you or anyone any harm.

it could be a cat called bob without being a lynx to anything.

Roseycheeks likes this.
  5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

is the op asking, or trying to dictate everyone else's perceptions? question somewhat retorical of course.
    what is not known is not known. what humans pretend to know, is humans pretending.

6. Varmint

Varmint Member

If you ever see a psychaiatrist about this, be sure to show him your original post. ALL of it. Don't withold any information, in other words. It's impossible to provide help to anyone without knowing the entire story.

7. boubindica

boubindica Banned

I’ve seen very similar things throughout my life but i found it impossible to tell exactly what they are/what their intent is. What it says about you is perhaps a more pertinent question to ask yourself? The fact that you see such things indicates you are probably a sensitive. That might be something you want to develop, or at least truly acknowledge. A wonderful gift. Keep it lit ✨

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

yes the universe is full of strangeness, but it owes nothing to what humans tell each other to pretend.
    and it isn't about drama, which isn't my thing anyway,
    but strangeness, that i can believe in, and the goodness of strangeness,
    which is a greater percentage then among the mundane.