Who is the worst Actor/Actress

Discussion in 'Movie Stars' started by Dead_executive, Jan 24, 2006.

1. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Anyone in the Final Destination series.

2. HawaiianEye

HawaiianEye Member

Most of contemporary actors could not even get a job as an extra in the Golden Age of Hollywood the 1930s-1970s.--Well maybe some could get a job 'just' as an extra, but thats about it.--And when referring to this current group of people I do not even like to use the word actor,because they do NOT qualify or deserve to be called actors.---So to name a worst actor,where do I start? 99% of them is my answer.

3. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

a very crude judgment that Federico Fellini gave about Clint Eastwood: he only got two facial expressions... with or without his hat.
    Chuck Norris beats him hands down, however , when it comes to bad acting , while old Clint got better and better with time.

4. IANABIAP

IANABIAP Member

There's something about Harvey Keitel that I don't like, can't pinpoint it.

5. bluflame

bluflame Member

Liv Tyler, same type of character every fucking time...and as above stated Paris Hilton...oh and Will Farrel, he just bothers me for some reason.

6. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

With thousands of good actors out of work, and Stephen Seagal getting roles is beyond me.