Who is the worst Actor/Actress

Discussion in 'Movie Stars' started by Dead_executive, Jan 24, 2006.

1. AerialReaver

AerialReaver Member

Kate Hudson because of How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days. My ex tryed to get me to watch that movie, I shut it off about 1 hour into it. She was sooo annoying.

2. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

So if an actor is a type actor, then they are a bad actor in your eyes?

You realize they are cast into those roles, they audition for many and casting directors decide if they want to see that person do something different or play the same type they usually play.

3. Ann-Akim

Ann-Akim Member

kirsten dunst is the worst :$

4. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Keira Knightley can fuck off

5. Mark_Bryan_Jamestown

Mark_Bryan_Jamestown Member

[​IMG] HUH? Sorry,I have to disagree there,I think they're adorable!
    You mean Emma Watson? Haven't seen ANY of the harry potter films,but from Emma's looks,I think she's cute!

6. lisamichelle

lisamichelle Member

Steven Segal and Paris Hilton I definitely have to agree with...I mean the way I see it Paris just spoils the films, lol.

7. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

paris hilton, hilary duff, amanda bynes, anna nicole lol, lindsey lohan...etc

any chick that acts dumb and makes painful movies...

8. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater Member

Chuck Norris, HE can kick your ass, but he couldn't act if his life depended on it. I mean c'mon now, Walker Texas RAnger?

9. citrus_seas

citrus_seas Senior Member

two words...Luke Wilson...fuck i hate that sonofabitch. From his acting to his stupid voice. i like Owen, but I hate Luke.

10. -moonshine-memi-

-moonshine-memi- Member

oh god. studying acting myself, there are soooo too many to name.

to start off with. any actor that comes out of australia is shit.
    the only exception to this is nicole kidman (SOMETIMES)

renee zelweggar would be an awesome actor if she only appeared in silent films. that voice makes me want to poke my eyes out with blunt objects.

any of the girls mentioned alerady, paris, lydnsey, hilary, blah blah blah.. they can all get shot.

i wont watch anything with jim carey, adam sandler, or any other of those stupid people who consider themselves "film actors". pull a stupid face. but pull it where its nessicary. i dont want to see your tonsils and up your nose for 95% of the film.

sarah jessica parker is not a bad actor but that mole on her chin makes me want to vomit. i dont ahve a problem with moles, its that she smothers it in makeup to try and conceal it. so it looks like she has a tumour protruding from her face. (for that matter the lead in the notebook gets a hurl as well)

oh my lord i could go on forever.
    i will have to come back to this.

stay in tune. more revolting actors coming soon.

11. Relic

Relic Coming Unhinged

Will Farrell and the guy that played Napolian Dynomite

12. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Steven seagull

13. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

PARIS HILTON

worst actress, singer, person alive today

14. Lothloz

Lothloz Member

i really hate jim carry
    hilarry duff
    and the olsen twins
    All of them prob spelt wrong but im not to botherd
    some of the ppl that u lot have sed are shocking nicole kidman??!!! shes a legand!! and orlando Bloom!! hes just great

15. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Shouldn't this thread have been called, "Viciously Attack Actors You Hate For Petty Reasons"? Because that's all this bullshit thread is, really. And I'll be honest, the idea of somehow naming the worst actor in history is one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard. Of the millions of people captured on celluloid, the worst of the bunch would most certainly be someone none of us has ever even heard of.

And to add to that, if you ever declare any actor or film the "worst ever," you are an idiot. Truly, you are an idiot, and your opinions are worthless. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

And to the stupid motherfuckers who stated things like "such and such actor can just die" or "such and such actor is the worst person alive"... well, I just don't have anything to say to you. The fact that your stupidity, ignorance, and jealousy would push you to say such things, even on a stupid message board, says a whole hell of a lot more about you than I could ever say.

16. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

William Shatner is a brilliant actor, he did mainly stage acting before Star Trek which is why he can sometimes be rather dramatic.
    Daniel Radcliffe - now THERES an awfull actor!
    Actress - off the top of my head I find Keria Knightley very wooden.

17. TriCo

TriCo Member

haha I agree but she's a hottie still.. :D

18. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

Paris *whoreton* AHEM hilton I mean, That one chick that played in Cold Creek Manor, the young one but Sharon Stone...shes good.

19. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

WHAT?!? my God i love him. no, for being 18, he's a brilliant actor. Harry Potter all the way man. I love HP and am proud of it. And I'll stick up for Dan any day.

20. Jolie86

Jolie86 Member

Yeah i love Adam Sandler hes hilarious!