Who is still a Virgin on this site

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by wanderer626, Apr 25, 2007.

1. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Hehe *virtual kiss* But honestly, think about it. We are a teeeny weeeeny little spec in the greater scope of things. Honestly, who gives a fuck if a piece of flesh attached to a tiny, insignificant being gets stuck into another tiny insignificant being for the pleasure of the two? I know that sleeping around isn't cool, but people have too many hangups about sex and "virginity" these days.

2. Star Cat

Star Cat Member

I am. And I openly admit it to whoever asks. ;)

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

^whoa, at 40?

any particular reason?

4. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Am surprised to see such a big percentage of virgins here in the forum. Which is kinda cool in a way... after all, if u dig through all the trash you can find usefull things in some of the threads.

5. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

i agree, tho 90% of the post on this board is shit, lies and garbage, there is that ten precent that can be helpful, to those who need it...

As for being a virgin aint nothin wrong with that. unless your over 35. then your just fucked for life cuz your only gonna get uglier. I lost my virginity @ 15... didnt even kno wtf i was doing, her pussy was wet, my dick was hard, and it just kinda slid in i didnt even have my hand on my dick, it just slid in, never even knew it would go down like that... And i have to admit, i felt pretty damn good when i lost it.

6. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

That just reminded me of the movie "40 year old virgin" it's funny as hell! haha
    As for the being a virgin thing, that's just a personal choice. Some people see their virginity as something sacred and some other people (like me) is just something that u have to get outta the way.
    I was wasted when I lost my virginity and it was with a woman that was like 15 years older than me. The sex itself was nothing out of this world, but the feeling that I was not a virgin anymore was awsome! I was reborn that night haha :D

7. knok

knok Member

Honestly I'm.[​IMG]

8. Knowledge Rocker

Knowledge Rocker Member

Not anymore. I thought I would be till marriage but that changed 2 years ago when I met the guy of my dreams. :)

9. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

I was once, cant really remember though

10. earthmama120843

earthmama120843 Member

im a virgin.
    but its not like i care. i really dont.
    to me its not about finding a special person.
    i just have problems letting guys get close to me.
    sometimes

11. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Sometimes huh? What about those other times.
    It's cool though, cus sooner or later you'll find that 1 guy that will be just right.
    That's my prophecy.

12. mike1reynolds

mike1reynolds Member

After 18 years of celibacy my friends say that I have re-earned my V!

I am a virgin of sorts, a true heart that will make no compromises in love, even as the most beautiful girl in every environment I enter throws her lasso out at me. My last girlfriend was an international model, a stunning beauty beyond anything you could ever hope to win the heart of. I tore myself away from her, only to be bedded by her older brother’s girlfriend, another beauty of unimaginable aristocratic grace and refinement. I let her stroke my dick, but would not fuck her, as I knew that she was trying to draw me into evil. She had even told me so, months before, about a dream she had, in which I came too her, but not the true me, but rather the evil non-existent version of me, telling her that I and all my friends had fucked a beautiful girl. And indeed, all my friends did fuck her, and one even married her, but I would not screw her. I caressed her warm bare buttocks and sucked on her titties, but would not fuck her. I didn’t even know why at the time, only later, many years later, did it occur to me that she had told me about this dream of the evil me, even as I had had dreams in retrospect about the same event.

I am a chivalrous knight of honor and virtue who wishes for children that I can love and adore, and grandchildren that will not only respect me, but worship me as the patron master of their klan, and follow my example of virtuous love, and in so doing sweep aside this world of disgusting filth and immorality, and each one find a true love, or true loves (for my son’s and grandsons) of his or her own.

“My strength is my family.” Thus said don Banano, the head of the only Mafioso klan too reach a ripe old age and to tell his story in the movies for himself, even as his English is not so good. I wish to be a father, grandfather, and great grandfather that commands the morality and actions of my offspring in subtle and loving, but undefiable ways that bring them great fortune and happinesssss.

Thus doth the Dragon of Recompense speaketh.

13. mike1reynolds

mike1reynolds Member

In response too you signature photo of a Giger-lie Satanic bird finger, here is an undead fuck you too you too! Mr. Berguh, eat shit and die.

14. mike1reynolds

mike1reynolds Member

In the ancient languages of greek anf the Tuetonic launguges of the Keltic, the word virgin means not so much one who has never had sex, but one who is of true virtue and faith in the goodness of life and humanity. As such, I dedicate this old song by Harold Arlene too all of my order, who wish for the grace, love and life of all that is good and virtuous:

Somewhere over the rainbow
    Way up high
    There's a land that I heard of
    Once in a lullaby

Skies are blue
    And the dreams that you dare to dream
    Really do come true

Some day I'll wish upon a star
    And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where troubles melt like lemondrops
    Away above the chimney tops
    That's where you'll find me

Bluebirds fly
    Birds fly over the rainbow
    Why then, oh why can't I?
    Some day I'll wish upon a star
    And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where troubles melt like lemondrops
    Away above the chimney tops
    That's where you'll find me

Bluebirds fly
    Birds fly over the rainbow
    Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
    Beyond the rainbow
    Why, oh why can't I?

15. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

haha Wtf crawled up your ass homie? Isn't your mommy not giving you enough attention?

16. samluvsthebeatles

samluvsthebeatles Member

define virgin

17. 90 paces west

90 paces west Member

Erm..... No longer a virgin.
    o.o
    :D

18. maurizio

maurizio Member

90 paces west, a girl like you is not meant to be a virgin, but I have a question. Are you truly married? Isn't it too soon for you?

19. maurizio

maurizio Member

mike1reynolds, your story brought me to tears... nooo I am just kidding, you are the most insolent fool ever! If what you say is real you not only have missed on having sex with two stunningly beautiful girls but you arrogantly go around and brag about it. You have issues, man, everyone cannot have sex, that is eaier than to have sex! That story of yours is good only for a low budget romantic movie after which the couples who have watched it will go home and have sex, feeling sorry for the leading actor (you). Although what you wish is really good, celibacy is not the way to accomplish it. You are like a child who thinks that if he jumps 10 thousand times the world will be a better place.

20. EXAchilles

EXAchilles Member

Haven't had a good shot yet, my standards are also a bit high for my looks and/or ability.