Who has more control of our thinking; God or Satan?

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by GreatestIam, Feb 23, 2019.

1. He was, he taunted god about mankind, with regards to Job

2. How did he taunt? He was probably just pleased with himself for being such a good angel.

3. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

Any contradiction will do.

How else can I defend my words or recant.

Anything else is just a character assassination that reflects more on you than on me.

You have written contradictions, flat out lies, out of context material, and things that only a child would write.

Can you speak to any of those without my quoting something? No.

How do you like it?

Regards
    DL

4. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Quotes please

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Haha, this is priceless coming from you! WTH

Flashdown likes this.
  6. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

That follows the Jewish moral of the story of Eden that Jews called our elevation. That was later reversed by Christianity which turned the gaining of a moral sense as a fall.

All while singing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to God's plan. Christians like stupid contradictions in their theology that they cannot justify or explain.

Regards
    DL

7. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

It does and I have devised a little irrefutable test to show that we all have a free will that is only limited by physics and nature. We cannot fly, but we can chose what is naturally possible.

It is quite easy and short if you are interested in proving you have a free will to chose between variables.

You do that constantly but might need it highlighted if you do not see it.

If you doubt you have free will, take my test and I will change your mind. Your choice. :yum::yum:

Did you catch what I just did?

Regards
    DL

8. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

Jesus was not just a man to most and he did sin. Ask the merchants he whipped and whose businesses he ransacked.

Why have you forsaken me, also does not sound like love.

As to Job, just to reinforce that Jesus/Yahweh sinned, has God saying that Satan moved him to do harm without a just cause ands that is definitely a sin. Not to mention genocide and all those babies he tortured and murdered.

Finless. Look again for the first time.

Regards
    DL

9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Yes, I see what you said there. The thing is I've listened to both sides and can come to no conclusion. The fact is I'm limited due to my insufficient understanding of physics as well as my limited depth of thought. It's an interesting question, but it doesn't keep me awake at night.

10. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

Strange that an all knowing God would test anything when he already knows the results of the test.

Oh well, we all have to keep busy somehow.

Regards
    DL

11. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

You need not know much of anything to see the proof of your free will to choose between variables.

I had to KIS for every age and level of intelligence.

Your choice to refuse the test though. I am no longer is sales.

Regards
    DL

12. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

Not till you answer the questioned that followed that line.

Regards
    DL

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

14.5 billion years ago quantum mechanics determined that I won't take your test, but thanks for the thought. :tongueclosed:

14. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

You both missed the point.

Why am I not surprised.

Regards
    DL

15. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

Your free willed choice. :tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

I told you it was irrefutable.

Regards
    DL

16. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Has @guerillabedlam taken your test? The quantum state thing that is me trusts his judgement.

17. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

You claimed I have posted 'flat out lies',

Exactly what do you mean?

18. SunPower

SunPower Members

The facts are as follows.
    Satan is an ancient God. He is Enki, Ptah, Dionysus, Krishna, Zoroaster and other pagan names which are basically the same supreme God in more pagan religions.
    Satan

What Christianity done is to destroy the image of the ancient Gods of humanity into horrible beings, enemies of the jewish fictional god, so the brainwashed people will believe with fear in Yahve, the god of judeo-Christianity, not because he would be real (because he isn't) but because this is what they are told from very small age, without questioning it. They are just taught to be brainwashed and ignorant and this is how they grow up. This is why this fully fake and perverted religion has 2 billion ignorant adepts who have no ideas about the history of their religion.

So even if we consider the ancient theory that Enki (Satan) and the ancient Gods created humanity, still nobody said that they were obeying Satan like Christians do with their god. Ancient religions were meant to create strong, wise, spiritual and independent people, not weak ignorant disinformed people like Christianity does.

http://josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

GreatestIam likes this.
  19. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

I do not think I have met that poster yet. Send him around if he has doubts to his own free will to chose.

That or give him the same type of test yourself. Anyone can do it.

Regards
    DL

20. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

What was meant was to show you the exact feelings you feel now, which you subjected me to.

Frustrating. No?

We should need say no more on this.

Regards
    DL