who has experience with steroids?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Magical mystery tourguide, Aug 11, 2010.

1. EggoKiller

EggoKiller Member

Roids aren't worth it, as stated, the gains are temporary. I have two friends who have both done a few cycles. They were bigger than me before they hit the roids, now they are about the same as they were except for one key difference: they probably have a fraction of the testosterone I have. That's right, roids leave you with much less testosterone than you had before. People who've done a number of cycles can end up with the testosterone levels of a 12 year old girl. Personally, I would rather not be big and have premature balding and a dick that barely works.

2. PinataPete

PinataPete Member

^^^ Yikes man. Yea fuck that!

3. realtree101

realtree101 Guest

I use testosterone and it works amazing for fat loss and muscle building. It will shrink testes quickly but i didnt really care cuz hell...wasnt trying to have kids so act as birth control kinda too haha. Make sure u go to gnc and but anti aromatase for when you off cycle to prevent estrogen and man tits ect. I had no side effects....no acne..rage ect so depends on person and if you over do it and stack a bunch it increases risks side affects ect. Also if you use testosterone cypionate....you will stop bodies natural production for a little while....this is good thing cuz i went to dr after stopped for month or two and he tested testosterone and it was low...ask how this is good?? Cuz now dr prescribes me testosteone haha awesome huh... Well good luck and ill answer any questions i can

4. Albondigas

Albondigas Guest

ive tryed steroid quite a bit . ive tryed every thing from deca to sostenon n its the shit. you can get them in the pharmacy in mexico for $15 to $16 a shot. they come premesured in a suring n 1 shot last a month. every thing from no2 to creatine has its side effects y pay $60 to $80 for creatine. depending on the type of steroid u get u realy dont get that anger rage ppl say u get. u just need 2 get one thats right 4 u. sostenone is the one i perfer.:2thumbsup:

5. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

The closest steroid type of drug that I've ingested was 1-AD (1-androstenedione and 1-androstenediol) about 20 years ago in my twenties. I think this stuff definitely changed my genetics. To this day, I've never lost my huge shoulders, chest, traps and back definition in the twenty years I haven't taken it. Shit totally worked and was worth the money. I'm still reaping the rewards

c7898c6f-1838-4a09-be18-3d18e2737ddf_text-1.gif

6. Josh Rapp

Josh Rapp Members

I take tren, test, ananvar, they really will give you some extra muscle. Lets say you plateau and seven week cycle of tren is what i woud take. Seven off and Seven offf of the tren. But the test or the anavar i take less carefully,

7. Haydamaka

Haydamaka Newbie

Agree, anavar is the best for beginners. The product is in fact one of the most effective bodybuilding products on the market. Takes it possible for the body to withstand more pains, get less tired and recover much quicker. Anavar is an anabolic steroid used by athletes and bodybuilders to cut fat, gain muscle mass, and increase stamina. You can try to find it online Anavar | A-STEROIDSHOP. It is much easier and more reliable than looking for a local drug dealer.

8. Haydamaka

Haydamaka Newbie

Agree, anavar is the best for beginners. The product is in fact one of the most effective bodybuilding products on the market. Takes it possible for the body to withstand more pains, get less tired and recover much quicker. Anavar is an anabolic steroid used by athletes and bodybuilders to cut fat, gain muscle mass, and increase stamina. You can try to find it online at https://а-steroidshop.ws/аnаvаr-for-sale/. It is much easier and more reliable than looking for a local drug dealer.