Who enjoys it

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Like2share, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Like2share

Like2share Members

Who all out there enjoys anal sex and how was your first time? I looking for the views from both sides guys and girls..

2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I do not. It's not the feeling that I got from it but the end result. My one and only time I went bareback, used plenty of lube, and took my time. When I pulled out after cumming all of the "dirt" she had inside came with it. It smelled gross and was all over my cock and scrotum. That turned me off enough that I won't ever try it again. I'm pretty open about trying different sex but having that result placed a mental block on putting my cock in there anymore.

3. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

Similar to Barry.
    The first time was messy as I wasn't used to it. It was a neig6 girl who was 5 years older than me . I was 18 and she asked me if I ever fucked a girl in the ass. You know I said yes but had not. So we were in her basement and she came out with a big tube of lube. She said you don't have to wear a condom as I cannot get pregnant that way. Little did I know what a messy it was going to make. After taking almost 5 minutes to get fully in her ass it loosened up a bit and was somewhat pleasurable. Then the smell as I started to go in and out. It was bad. I pretend to cum . I pulled out and I was full of poop. She took me to the downstairs shower and cleaned us up. I smelled that smell for weeks it seemed.
    Many years later I had a second opportunity. This time it was fun . She knew what she was doing. She went into the bath and cleaned out her asshole of any shit. When she came in she smelled great after about 15 minutes of fucked she asked me to fuck her in the ass. A little lub and I was off to my first anal fucking that was fun and exciting. It The more we fucked the looser she got. She then asked me to cum in her ass. She explained she could feel the hot liquid fill her ass and then the warm cum running out of her ass.
    I had only done it three times in.my long life 2 good one was awful.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife's first (and only) time was horrible. It was forced and painful.

5. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I absolutely love anal sex!! I've never had a bad experience. My wife had a couple bad ones in previous relationships, and was very uncomfortable with trying it again. Butt I changed all of that. Now she'll bring it up before me. I also love anal play, she knows every sensitive place to make me jerk and moan.

6. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I was really really high when I had it done to me. I was super horny. And I came when he pulled out.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

After being just a cock sucker for 30 years I finally gave my ass up to a man with my wife's help and wished I'd experienced it in my 20's. I love everything about being fucked in the ass.

zz103zzz and BoyToy69 like this.
  8. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I'm much more a fan of just using the vagina!

Michael1985 likes this.
  9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have only done anal sex once, and regret it to this day. No second time and fortunately no-one else has wanted it.

10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Wife and I neither one care for anal. I did one girl once in a mfm threesome, and she wanted 2 dicks in her at the same time. I'll take pussy any day.

11. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Best feeling in the world, its addictive getting it in the butt.

12. Escierto

Escierto Members

Most of the women that I have fucked regularly I have also fucked in the ass. They all enjoyed it and some had orgasm from being fucked that way.

After I discovered transgender women, I knew that I wanted to be a bottom. Once I experienced it, I never wanted anything else when it comes to fucking.

My girlfriend is a pure top who loves to use her big cock on my ass. God, I adore this woman. Unfortunately due to Covid all we can do is cam. Today I helped her go to sleep by giving her a show toying my ass with my dildo. Wow, did she cum! All over her stomach up to her nipples she blew a huge load. I was so happy!

13. Roobarb

Roobarb Banned

No . Not for me . Its just the wrong hole lol xx xx xx

I fully understand guys wanting it for P spot stimulation .

14. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yup, getting that p-stop hit is amazing!

Roobarb likes this.