Who Else Really Enjoys Phone Sex?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Metalhead79, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Phone sex is amazing with your partner whilst away from home but I think that sexting and sending x-rated emails has replaced phone sex as the way to get naughty over long distances. Even when I'm local, I will often send my wife an x-rated text but probably wouldn't ring her to have phone sex.
    To be honest, sex is great whatever method you use in my opinion, especially face to face. Or face to.... :gorgeous: naughty naughty!!

Flagme15 and F6C like this.
  2. Innocencelostxxx

Innocencelostxxx Members

I like phone sex I think its hot talking dirty to a stranger listening to each other moan be whoever you wanna be as nasty as you wanna.. Mmmmm I have came pretty hard having phone sex.

2 people like this.
  3. JLamore

JLamore Members

I most defenitly like phone sex...

1 person likes this.
  4. NorthernRedneck

NorthernRedneck Members

I love phonesex.. dirty talking women always gets me hard.

jmadre likes this.
  5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i dont get it, my imagination is better than any words on a phone, or maybe i just have dated girls that suck at dirty phone talk. either way i will take my imagination over having to speak at all.

6. JLamore

JLamore Members

I am curious to know do those of you who like phone sex , talk about and verbally role play things you actually do or would do or do you go way off the chart to things you would never really do beyond verbal role play ??

7. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

I have tried this with a girl friend of mine. She spoke in such a sexy way it was almost real fucking. I had a hard on and I masturbated while talking to her. As we continued our sexual discussion I was hearing her moaning now and then. I was sure that she too was masturbating like I was. I continued the conversation till we both reached our climax. My pounding penis suddenly ejaculated a stream of cum.

8. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I really enjoy phone sex; anyone gets horny & needs a helping hand & a listening ear, let me know right away! I love to masturbate myself, and I love to watch and/or listen to others -- boy or girl -- having him/herself.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    19Bobby58 likes this.
  9. Goander

Goander Members

My wife called me the other day at work. When I answered it, she said don't say anything. Then I heard the buzzing of her Rabbit. soon I heard her moaning a little. This increased until I heard her bucking in orgasm I wound up standing there in khackis with a throbbing erection and no way to do anything about it. It was awesome !
    So yea, I love phone sex ! :sunglasses:

10. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

Love phonesex but hard to find females out there willing to do it wouldn’t mind it at all

bry75, 19Bobby58 and jmadre like this.
  11. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Women or men or both? I'm looking ...

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

When my partner is out of town, we indulge.

I find we both open up to more desires than we can in our short times together.

Recently, we found a video option that works, but it’s audio is less than stellar, so we are, technically also having phone sex as well. Lol.

13. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I have used phone sex lines quite a bit back.in the 90s